Official Michael Jackson "This is it" post in theaters October 28th

Was this going to come out before or was this thought of after his death?

It's a shame people are trying to make money off of his death
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Was this going to come out before or was this thought of after his death?

It's a shame people are trying to make money off of his death
smh.gif
most of the proceeds go to his family and children

is this only gonna be in select theaters? whats with buying tix a month in advance? and why only 2 weeks?

I'm totally there. This makes me still feel real sad though, that the world lost such a great entertainer.

Honestly, I think they are doing the whole "2 weeks only" thing to build more hype for it. They are going to make millions from this film intheatres, and then it will be a DVD/ Bluray that will sell millions more.

Originally Posted by bonde111

I'm totally there. This makes me still feel real sad though, that the world lost such a great entertainer.

Honestly, I think they are doing the whole "2 weeks only" thing to build more hype for it. They are going to make millions from this film in theatres, and then it will be a DVD/ Bluray that will sell millions more.
I think I'll just wait for the blue ray then

Originally Posted by bonde111

Honestly, I think they are doing the whole "2 weeks only" thing to build more hype for it. They are going to make millions from this film in theatres, and then it will be a DVD/ Bluray that will sell millions more.
Im looking forward to the bluray/DVD when it comes out because supposedly it comes with hours of bonus concert footage

I will be catching this in theaters for sure! If it really is in theaters for two weeks only this is going to sell out!
Ill probably catch this in IMAX if they have it.

I love it when he slides down that bannister!! I'm gonna go over somebody's house and slide down their bannister! LOL

OFFICIAL SETLIST

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Speechless
Bad
Smooth Criminal
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
Jam
They Don't Care About Us
History
Human Nature
The Way You Make Me Feel
I'll Be There