Originally Posted by The Prince of LA

Looks Stupid
142udsn.jpg

roll.gif

lol great execution
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm pumped.

edit: Is it me, or does MJ sound congested in most of these new clips?

It's sad how bad he looked in the face. Besides the obvious history, he just didn't want to age in the face. Son is all botoxed and whatever else.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]He can't mask his actual voice as well now.[/color]

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm pumped.

It's sad how bad he looked in the face. Besides the obvious history, he just didn't want to age in the face. Son is all botoxed and whatever else.
Yea thats true and theres another clip of him practicing 2 bad and they dont care about us floating around somewhere and dudes voice is just deepas hell its crazy.

I was gonna see this with my mom, but I'll probably end up going 2 times with a friend as well.

Umm, so are tickets sold out? I was gonna walk up and buy. I'm getting in.

I saw it at Midnight. Amazing movie... very sad that the tour never got a chance to happen. Man, Mike was so nice
tired.gif

God Bless you all.

Edit: His voice was amazing in the movie. You think from the clips that he was rusty... but this dude was doing all the Mic checks, and goofing around andsinging, it's truly amazing. I've never seen Mike just sing in pure form like that, with no music, just him and a Mic. Please don't let theseclips fool you. His voice was STILL amazing, dudes moves were STILL on point. People need to understand he wasn't particularly going hard with some ofthe moves and singing because he was trying to conserve himself and his voice. This movie was so great though. Def would have been the best tour peoplewould have seen in ages. The kindness of this man though... you just don't understand
smh.gif
If I wasn't in the theaters and watched this in the privacyof my home, I most likely would have shed a tear. Orianthi Panagaris, the female lead guitarist is a BEAST though.
laugh.gif
she was going nuts. This movie isdefinitely a must see for any MJ fan.

Saw it at midnight too. Man this tour woulda been epic.
once you see the time and effort he put in... Wow it'll blow you away.
I was teary eyed on some parts... This man.. Even at his age was still on point with dance moves and everything.
pimp.gif
never missing not one step.( likeyou'd expect anything less outta MJ though)
sidenote: to those who see it, watch out for this female guitarist
eek.gif
she's amazing. Ending note: the thriller performance Im certain will blow your mind
smh.gif
yall go see it.
smile.gif

going tonight
pimp.gif
can't wait. from the clips i've seen can't believe dude was 50 that's just unbelievable

Absolutely incredible.. Brilliant piece of work -- MUST see for MJ fans!!! His craft was so genius.. There will never be anyone like him. He was such aperfectionist! At the age of 50 he was still on point and could still sing just as he could years ago.. His talent never left. Such a shame the tour never gotto happen. As others have said, it would have been EPIC and the biggest tour in decades. The movie is funny, powerful, captivating, and will leave you wantingmore. He was so humble, kind, caring, etc. I cannot wait to see it again... Rest In Peace Michael. You'll be missed by me and millions around the worldforever..

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I saw it at Midnight. Amazing movie... very sad that the tour never got a chance to happen. Man, Mike was so nice
tired.gif

God Bless you all.

Edit: His voice was amazing in the movie. You think from the clips that he was rusty... but this dude was doing all the Mic checks, and goofing around and singing, it's truly amazing. I've never seen Mike just sing in pure form like that, with no music, just him and a Mic. Please don't let these clips fool you. His voice was STILL amazing, dudes moves were STILL on point. People need to understand he wasn't particularly going hard with some of the moves and singing because he was trying to conserve himself and his voice. This movie was so great though. Def would have been the best tour people would have seen in ages. The kindness of this man though... you just don't understand
smh.gif
If I wasn't in the theaters and watched this in the privacy of my home, I most likely would have shed a tear. Orianthi Panagaris, the female lead guitarist is a BEAST though.
laugh.gif
she was going nuts. This movie is definitely a must see for any MJ fan.

Couldn't have summed it up any better. Great film. Makes want to run through and pick up all the live MJ DVD's.

He is definitely missed.
frown.gif

R.I.P, Mike.
tired.gif

I saw it last night it was okay the editing seemed weird. They filmed for 4 months but michael wore 3 different outfits?

Saw the IMAX premier last night.

DOPE.

I wish it was longer..

too dope.

RIP Michael.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hope none of you dude cry man.........
Why do you say that? MJ touched millions of people. Perfectly understandable to shed a tear.

I'm going on Saturday. Bought my tickets the day they were put on sale.

I. AM. HYPED!!!

Back
Top Bottom