Official Michael Jackson "This is it" post in theaters October 28th

I got my tickets for opening night
pimp.gif

^It will release on DVD and Blu-Ray but no price or date has been announced...

Damn that's a nice setlist. I was kind of worried seeing MJ at 50, how he'd be able to move, but that little snippet, besides the weird arm jerk
laugh.gif
,looks like it would have been just as magical as before (okay, maybe not exactly, but damn close).

I want to buy tickets but can't find the Imax ones.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

OFFICIAL SETLIST

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Speechless
Bad
Smooth Criminal
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
Jam
They Don't Care About Us
History
Human Nature
The Way You Make Me Feel
I'll Be There
I Want You Back
The Love You Save
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Thriller
Threatened
Who Is It
Beat It
Black Or White
Earth Song
Billie Jean
Man in the Mirror
This Is It
No Dirty Diana
frown.gif

No matter. I just copped my tix off Fandango, me and the misses got ourselves a date come Oct. 30th
pimp.gif
Might even let her get the medium popcorn sinceit's such a rare occassion
laugh.gif

I was watching Larry King tonight, and listening to his tapes made me tear up
frown.gif

Prolly wont watch this in theaters but def. will watch it on dvd.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'd also like to get a legitimate release of the Bad Tour on Blu-Ray, a rerelease of the Dangerous Tour on Blu Ray, Moonwalker, Thriller (with the making of) & Bad Blu Ray, and even Captain EO
laugh.gif

I'm patiently waiting for a crystal clear copy of The Jacksons' Victory Tour. Everything else you can see on youtube for the most part. I'vefound some great Bad Tour footage there. He sings everything live too!

Where did the Official setlist come from???

I am a little bummed there will be No Dirty Diana Give In To Me...but I am hyped!!!

Gonna spend Halloween with MJ.
pimp.gif

I love MJ, and im a big fan.

But this "movie" looks plain stupid. This should be some 2-3 hour special on MTV, its basically a documentary.

SMH at people milking this dudes death for money.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'd also like to get a legitimate release of the Bad Tour on Blu-Ray, a rerelease of the Dangerous Tour on Blu Ray, Moonwalker, Thriller (with the making of) & Bad Blu Ray, and even Captain EO
laugh.gif

I'm patiently waiting for a crystal clear copy of The Jacksons' Victory Tour. Everything else you can see on youtube for the most part. I've found some great Bad Tour footage there. He sings everything live too!
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Mike had every show professionally taped so you never know what may happen in the futureregarding that. BTW, I don't understand why people were camping out for tickets when you know it will be on Blu Ray Christmas time with bonus stuff.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Offtopic: Watch him point out dude in the members only jacket mean mugging.[/color]
laugh.gif

Man, its so lame how he was basically forced to tour with his brother for 'Thriller'. Dude didn't need them at all.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

OFFICIAL SETLIST

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Speechless
Bad
Smooth Criminal
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough
Jam
They Don't Care About Us
History
Human Nature
The Way You Make Me Feel
I'll Be There
I Want You Back
The Love You Save
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Thriller
Threatened
Who Is It
Beat It
Black Or White
Earth Song
Billie Jean
Man in the Mirror
This Is It
No Dirty Diana
frown.gif

No matter. I just copped my tix off Fandango, me and the misses got ourselves a date come Oct. 30th
pimp.gif
Might even let her get the medium popcorn since it's such a rare occassion
laugh.gif

Cue the MJ eating popcorn gif.

I wonder what This Is It listed at the end of the playlist is. A new song???

I just youtubed the MJ tapes convo on Larry King. I wonder if there is somewhere to listen to this convo in full.

As far as MJ touring with his brothers go....those boys are lucky that he did the Triumph (after Off The Wall) or Victory (after Thriller) tours with them. Hedamn sure didn't need them.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

I wonder what This Is It listed at the end of the playlist is. A new song???

I just youtubed the MJ tapes convo on Larry King. I wonder if there is somewhere to listen to this convo in full.

As far as MJ touring with his brothers go....those boys are lucky that he did the Triumph (after Off The Wall) or Victory (after Thriller) tours with them. He damn sure didn't need them.
yes "This is It" is a new song you should hear it any day now they said it should release the first week of October.

Back
Top Bottom