OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

This article man...sheesh!!! How can you not get hyped reading this lets gooo

Goddamn, this quote from Bev.

"If you want to come here, we'd love to have you," Beverley says. "If not, then we beat the s--t out of you."

I wanna hate him but I can’t. ****, I love this team

-EDIt-

Still reading. We got the best owner in the NBA, man. Gonna have the clipper logo on every city bball court in LA :pimp:

Hearing him say he didn’t like us being known as whiny :lol: Realizing Doc was making stupid trades.

Last edited:
Looking like no Tobi tonight. He’s sick, apparently. Going to be tough to pull this one out without him, AB and Luc.

Tough L tonight. Too short handed and too many offensive boards to the Blazers. Was clear Tobias wasn’t himself. Shai was the bright spot.

Bucks next, yikes.

When Shai gets the confidence to take those open 3’s and shoots them at a 38%+ clip.....

Yeah, so since Blake and CP have been gone, we’ve beat the Warriors twice...‍♂️

Reactions: HIM
They're 110% way father along than I anticipated. Wow. I didn't expect them to be this good AT ALL this year, let alone this early.

Top 10 in pace, ORTG, DRTG, Overall Net RTG, undefeated at home after opening night, stunning start.

Winnable road trip coming up as well. Let's get it.

Hilarious that I went to the only game they lost at. Lowkey shoulda won that game too :lol: :smh:

The fact that the Clips are 9-5 right now lowkey changes the playoff outlook.

Cause when you projected the Clips this season, you didn't expect them to beat Houston twice, Split with OKC, and Beat GSW through their first 14 games. So now, whatever wins you projected them to have, you mayyy have to add about 3 to 5 wins to that.

And what's encouraging is that of their 5 losses, all of them were winnable. They completely blew it in OKC, they blew it opening night in the 4th, and all their metrics are that of a good team so it kind of doesn't look like a hot start. If they handle their business out east...

We'll see how they look on the road over the next couple of weeks.

Chuck and them was joking with Tiger about balding.

Chuck ask Tiger: “when you going to come home”

Tiger: “What do you mean come home”?

6EAF1FAD-D075-4288-A9F4-9268910EE4FE.gif

That ***** so damn square man :rofl:

Weird game tonight. We were just looking out of it until later in the 3rd. Luckily, Nets weren’t able to pull away early. Our closing unit was just too much.

I thought the game was over when Trez missed two and-1 FTs and the nets took the lead back up to 10. I forgot this aint the team that complained and collapsed when things went wrong though :lol:

Why is boban getting 0 minutes? There have been times the last few times where we give up 2, 3, 4, off rebounds in one possesion because we have Trez and Scott as our bigs. Doc gotta throw Boban in there and test the waters. See if it work. When it does work, Boban is the best player on the court.

Trez ‘nem tryna run fans’ fades :lol: :pimp:
A9D33F90-1B67-4FFD-99C6-0CD6D140A5F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Can we talk about us being 10-5 for a second. I’m still mad we lost that opener to Denver. But, we’ve also had games where we “should have” lost games and came back to steal them so it all evens out.

Didn’t get our 10th win till December 11 last season.

We only started better that 10-5 ONCE in the lob city era. Incredible.

^^^ Yeah, we have something going for us this season so far that we didn’t last year - besides SGA - but I’m not even gonna name is specifically for fear of the jinx. Suffice it to say, it’s been an impressive start.

Looking forward to seeing how Young Trae responds to the Pat Bev experience tonight...

Reactions: HIM
Can we talk about us being 10-5 for a second. I’m still mad we lost that opener to Denver. But, we’ve also had games where we “should have” lost games and came back to steal them so it all evens out.

Didn’t get our 10th win till December 11 last season.

We only started better that 10-5 ONCE in the lob city era. Incredible.

We started 8-5 when we won the franchise record 55 wins in 2013-2014 I think. For perspective, I thought there was a chance we could start 1-8 or some **** :rofl: :rofl:

Team is healthy, and SO MUCH better than I expected. I feel like having an elite front office is so underrated. The moment we promoted Lawrence, hired Winger, hired west, we've been the smartest team in basketball and have made soooo many smart moves. From 1 to 11, every player who plays for the Clips is good, (On great 1 year deals) and as long as we stay healthy it looks like the early success is legit.

Maybe not 55 wins, but legit playoff contender. They've not only had a hot start, but they have one of the best net ratings in the league, which tells you that this kind of isn't a hot streak. Trez is legit and on a GREAT deal, Lou is on a GREAT deal, Pat on a GREAT deal, this season isn't even supposed to go like this we're supposed to be prepping for the summer :lol:

Also, love to Doc Rivers. Up until the last couple of games the Clips had a top 8 offense and top 8 defense. W/o Chris Paul, W/o Blake, W/o JJ, this is the 2nd straight year where he's spitting out an elite offense. He deserves massive credit.

Consider that we're 10-5 and have played the thunder 2x, the rockets 2x, the Warriors, Spurs, Pelicans, Blazers...sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom