OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

^^^ The Lakers’ fans hatred for the Clippers is just so OD and irrational, that I almost have to laugh now. Like, you got LeBron, the city is yours and your team is better than us (on paper), so why you still worried about what we’re doing across the hall? Just weird, man.

Worst game of the season. And Doc’s dumb *** just keeping the same lineup out there in the third even tho we’re getting killed.

Man, I really don’t know what happened in the 3rd quarter last night. OKC for sure picked up their intensity, but it doesn’t really explain why our whole squad started playing like they touched the Space Jam ball...it was weird to watch...

I’m sure Embiid is going to eat against us tonight, but we should be able to do a good job on everyone else. If we don’t have a bunch of dumb *** turnovers like we did against OKC, I like our chances...

Reactions: HIM
I’m sure Embiid is going to eat against us tonight, but we should be able to do a good job on everyone else. If we don’t have a bunch of dumb *** turnovers like we did against OKC, I like our chances...

When I said this earlier, I wasn’t anticipating that we’d stop playing any defense. Jeez.

It’s really time to change the starting line-up. Gortat has basically sucked so far this season and the Pat/Bradley back court is just too offensively limited.

Beverly is ******* trash. He is god awful. Never wanna see him trying to run poing again.

Tobias played like a ***** in the 4th. Got Embiid switched on to him twice late in the game and drove, picked up his dribble, made us force a bad shot at least three times.

Why does Doc wait until we’re getting blown out to put Boban in?

^^^ Yeah, was very disappointed in Tobias in the 4th, especially since we’ve seen him make a bunch of walk up 3s on centers this year. Pussed our against Embiid for no good reason...

Worst game of the season. And Doc’s dumb *** just keeping the same lineup out there in the third even tho we’re getting killed.
I love how recently doc said that if Blake, cp3, and jordan were still on the team; he wouldn't be coaching the Clippers :lol:
I wish that was the case. **** even other people that aren't fans have told me he needs to go

Well, Doc’s mixing up the starting line up - by starting Boban...At least it’s something....

A game against the Orlando Magic tonight was like some hot, delicious chicken soup...just what we needed...

Shai is literally our best PG on the team.

OFF RTG of 111.3 2nd guard behind Milos
DEF RTG of 100.8 1st among our guards

This kid is special.

Also, Milos has a net rating of 29.5 through 5 games lmfaoooo

And neither of them are startng. #FIREDOC

It’s so glaring that the starting unit ain’t it. With Gortat being a flaming trash pile so far, when Bev and AB aren’t making shots (which is most games), there’s way too much pressure on Gallo and Tobias to carry the offense.

It’s so glaring that the starting unit ain’t it. With Gortat being a flaming trash pile so far, when Bev and AB aren’t making shots (which is most games), there’s way too much pressure on Gallo and Tobias to carry the offense.

Not only that....Pat bev can’t create his own shot, can’t create for others, is a below average passer at his position, below average handle. Bradley doesn’t hurt us as much if there’s a legit playmaker next to him. Bev just aint it.

Gotta give credit to Doc when it’s due. Great rotations. If I’m gonna nitpick, though, he was too lenient with Milos when Butler was abusing him. Also, would have liked to get boban back in there in the 4th. But again, that’s just nitpicking

Gotta give credit to Doc when it’s due. Great rotations. If I’m gonna nitpick, though, he was too lenient with Milos when Butler was abusing him. Also, would have liked to get boban back in there in the 4th. But again, that’s just nitpicking

Even threw Jerome in there to get some in game reps after he was fantastic in his GL debut. I was hyped off of that. I've had virtually no qualms with Doc thus far from a coaching perspective. He pulled the cord on Gortat when he needed to, and while I don't like the AB move starting him at the 2, he is a big reason why the team is defending so well.

AB won't play tomorrow in Portland, which sucks. Could have used him against their guards.

^^^ People were saying LA Gear, but I was thinking ‘84 Olympics...probably because I’m old AF and actually remember those Olympics...LOL.

Reminds me of the LA Sports Arena. Im def copping some gear

68466819-A2B2-48B8-8D95-3A0727D5D73C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom