OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

^^^ I haven’t seen enough of either of those guys to really have an opinion, but I will say that actual basketball skills excite me a lot more than potential and measurable these days. Just sayin...

^^^ I haven’t seen enough of either of those guys to really have an opinion, but I will say that actual basketball skills excite me a lot more than potential and measurable these days. Just sayin...

Clippers are hoping to take a guard with 12/13. Hoping it's trae tbh

The early buzz on the Robinson pick is not good. Hope this proves to be another example of Jerry West being smarter than everyone else.

Wasn't a fan of Shai at all last year.

Jerome was good, but could have traded back to get him. Not a lotto pick to me.

^^^ I like the idea of a rangy, 6’6” PG, but in today’s NBA, if a PG can’t make shots, it always becomes problematic. Hopefully, SGA becomes a capable shooter sooner rather than later.

I do like the size of both players. Looks like we definitely want to follow the trend of positionless basketball and switching everything.

So, now we got:

Beverly
Austin
Jawun
Sin
SGA
Robinson
CJ Williams

Tbat’s A lot of guards.

I heard some whispers of us trying to buy a 2nd round pick to get Delgado but looks like we were able to snag him as an UDFA :pimp:

Was a big fan of his at Seton Hall. Let's see if this is another Two-Way Gem :pimp:

2EA4A54C-3FCB-455A-BD29-308ED0C1F7FA.png
^^^ Right. And this is pretty much confirms LBJ to LAC ain’t happening ...Whitlock never gets this kind of stuff right...

So, I feel like the rest of our offseason is going to be dictated by whether we land a first-tier FA. We’ll talk to Lebby and PG13 and if we strike out, I see us going full tank mode in 18-19. Trade the vets like Bev and Lou for assets and/or expiring contracts. Gallo will be tough to move and I think Tobias is good enough that he’s worth hanging on to.

This is the move I was hinting at earlier. Was told about this a few days ago. Austin's improvement has been great since he joined the team. I expect him to continue to improve in Washington.

Best of luck to AR. Been saying for a while I wanted to see him moved for his own benefit. Gortat is whatever, but he’s just a stop-gap on the last year of his deal anyway.

So, latest buzz is that DJ opts in and we trade him, with the Mavs looking like the most likely trade partner. But they don’t have much in the way of young assets and I wouldn’t want any of their old guys. Only guys who sort of interest me from the Mavs roster are Noel, McBuckets and Powell. And all of them are just kind of eh...

So, latest buzz is that DJ opts in and we trade him, with the Mavs looking like the most likely trade partner. But they don’t have much in the way of young assets and I wouldn’t want any of their old guys. Only guys who sort of interest me from the Mavs roster are Noel, McBuckets and Powell. And all of them are just kind of eh...

Im confused as to why we couldn't get at least a 2nd rounder throwin in in the Gortat deal. Then again, Washington probably knew we weren't gonna re-sign him anyway.

We gotta find a way to get a 1st in the DJ deal. Take on a bad contract if need be.

Back
Top Bottom