OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

And, IMO, not as good as Austin.

Oh he's not, he's not as good with the ball as far putting it on the deck and breaking people down off the bounce.

But they're the same size, similar ages, same position, shot around the same percentage from 3 last year, around the same age, they're just extremely similar.

Big IF, but IF we can stay healthy, we may be pretty solid, and replicating last year's team "success" may not be hard at all. That top 7 is GOOD, relative to the western conference outside of Houston and GSW.

Pat Bev / Lou Will / Gallo / Ty Wallace / Tobias / Gortat / Montrezl in all likelihood / some FA's / Internal incremental improvements by guys like Sin, Jawun,

I don't think we lost ANYONE who was on the team at the end of last season that were needle movers for us in the W/L column. Can't wait to watch this group of guys hoop for us.

Guess we don’t have to worry about KCP. He apparently re-signed with the Lakers.

Crazy about LeBron. Much as all the signs have been pointing in this direction for a while, still hard to believe he’s a Laker now.

Big IF, but IF we can stay healthy, we may be pretty solid, and replicating last year's team "success" may not be hard at all. That top 7 is GOOD, relative to the western conference outside of Houston and GSW.

Pat Bev / Lou Will / Gallo / Ty Wallace / Tobias / Gortat / Montrezl in all likelihood / some FA's / Internal incremental improvements by guys like Sin, Jawun,

I don't think we lost ANYONE who was on the team at the end of last season that were needle movers for us in the W/L column. Can't wait to watch this group of guys hoop for us.

If only we could move to the East . . . we probably could complete for a 4 seed now.

I see a lot of Clippers fans on my TL complaining that we haven't done more this offseason. I'm really not sweating it. LeBron made it clear he wasn't considering us, so I never really thought about him as a possibility. And once the draft came with no Kawhi trade, I counted that out too. The other marquee FAs went back with their current teams. So, all that said, I don't see any moves we could make this offseason that would make us significantly better than we were last year and that wouldn't tie up a bunch of money into the future.

I'm fine with rolling out another scrappy, competitive team in 18-19 and maintaining flexibility for later years.

Add Mike Scott to this list. I like that signing a lot. Emoji tats can really shoot, 4/5 man, and it's only for a year at the vet's minimum. Awesome.

Another 'good' player. We're going to be competitive next year and miss the playoffs. Best of both worlds.

^^^ P C H P C H - did you check Trezz out at the Drew League yesterday? Heard he put in work...

Yessir I was there. He was DOMINANT. Much like he was with LAC last year. He's so good. Hopeful we'll keep him, would be extremely dissapointed if we don't

Yessir I was there. He was DOMINANT. Much like he was with LAC last year. He's so good. Hopeful we'll keep him, would be extremely dissapointed if we don't

Same. Failing to sign him is one thing I’ll have a real hard time forgiving the FO for. They better get it done.

The more I think about the Bradley deal, the more I love it. Imagine him ona team where he will have a chance to put a lot of shots.

I can see us being 13-27 at the deadline while he has a breakout year and getitng some picks for him :pimp:

Last edited:
Wait, did Clipper Film Room change to Clipper Tape Room or are they 2 separate Twitter accounts?

Happy 4th Clippers Fam! (which at this point is pretty much erupt and P C H).

So, one Clippers Twitter account I follwed tweeted yesterday that we're bringing back Cole Aldrich for sure. I haven't seen anything to substantiate that. Y'all heard that?

Reactions: HIM
Guys - we finally made an offseason move I’m excited about - got rid of Clown-per Darrell. His lame *** has finally, fully jumped ship to the Lakers. #GoodRiddance.

Aye law, why did you stop posting in the general nba thread anyway :lol:?

Honestly, it’s been so long now that I don’t remember exactly. LOL.

Best as I can recall, I think I got sick of how often posters in there would call good/great players “trash” and “overrated” for really stupid reasons. The occasional good post in there wasn’t worth wading through all the other nonsense.

Has it gotten better?

Best as I can recall, I think I got sick of how often posters in there would call good/great players “trash” and “overrated” for really stupid reasons. The occasional good post in there wasn’t worth wading through all the other nonsense.

Has it gotten better?

Haha yeah it’s pretty cool / fun for the most part, you gotta pop up in there man

Has it gotten better?

You know, my brother is a NTer and asked me yesterday why you stopped posting in the NBA thread :lol:

I think it was after the Rockets 3-1 series. I remember you said yiu weren't gonna post in there but I thought it was just for that season :lol: We need you in there.

You know, my brother is a NTer and asked me yesterday why you stopped posting in the NBA thread :lol:

I think it was after the Rockets 3-1 series. I remember you said yiu weren't gonna post in there but I thought it was just for that season :lol: We need you in there.

IDK, man. Thinking on the Lakers fan NTers, I don't know if the Summer they signed LeBron is the best time for me to get into the NBA thread again...

And I actually think it was after we lost to Portland in the playoffs a few years ago that I stopped posting in the NBA thread.

Damn, I'm not near a tv. Imma need you to recap this game for me when it's done :lol: specifically Jawun, Sin, SGA, and Robinson

I didn’t watch the whole game, but I was pleased with what I saw. Was most impressed with Shai. Like PCH said, his feel for the game was there. Looked very comfortable out there and got where he wanted. Didn’t shoot great, but that doesn’t bother me.

Jerome was ok. He looked like he belonged out there, but was a little inconsistent. Had some nice plays and not so good plays.

Sin was the leading scorer for us with 18. Was aggressive in looking for his shot. D was there. He’s looking like he should be a rotation player this next season.

Jawun was solid, steady.

Back
Top Bottom