OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

:lol: nah man, new job + death in the fam, haven't really had the time like I used to.

But #TankForBagley #TankforDoncic

Welcome back, bro. Glad you’re ok, but my condolences on your family’s loss.

Got to look into these Bagley abs Doncic guys - I’m not up on the top NBA prospects. Got to start following it more closely because it looks like it’s going to matter to us again for the first time in a while.

Well, we still got worked tonight, so our tank is better...

Perfect game. Keep it close for most of the game, give us a great game by one ofmour players (Austin), then fold in the 4th. Never gonna root for us to lose, but not gonna complain if we never win again this season.

One last thing on the game last night, Mitchell from Utah is a beast. They might have got a steal by nabbing him mid-1st round.

Bucks Make Concerted Push For DeAndre Jordan

December 1st, 2017 at 8:24pm CST •By Austin Kent

The Bucks are making a concerted push to acquire DeAndre Jordan from the Clippers, Gery Woelfel of the Woelfel’s Press Box writes.

According to the scribe’s sources, the Clips seek a partial or even full compliment of John Henson, Malcolm Brogdon and Khris Middleton in return.

Considering that trading Jordan would at least appear to be the opening salvo in a rebuild, it makes sense that the squad would pursue the reigning Rookie of the Year and, if possible, shed salary while they were at it.

While the Bucks had long sought to organically develop their young talent, they’ve made a concerted effort to win-now, as evidenced by their acquisition of Eric Bledsoe from the Suns earlier in the season.

Slotting Jordan into the starting lineup ahead of (or in place of) Henson would give the team an imposing starting five as they continue on their quest to usurp the Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference.

In addition to the Bucks, Woelfel writes, the Raptors, Wizards and Timberwolves are said to have shown the most interest in Jordan.

I'd take this deal in a heartbeat.

One last thing on the game last night, Mitchell from Utah is a beast. They might have got a steal by nabbing him mid-1st round.

Mitchell hit for 41 in a Jazz W over NOP last night. Beast.

Jazz actually might me benefitting from their injuries is some ways, except maybe for Gobert.

Can't afford to win games like today's. Hopefully this 11am starts has a negative impact on the guys.

DJ needs to show out these next 20+ games and get us that BK pick.

^^^ Lou has been spectacular...that’s why he needs to go. Winning too many games for us...

Can't afford to win games like today's. Hopefully this 11am starts has a negative impact on the guys.

DJ needs to show out these next 20+ games and get us that BK pick.

Looking good (really bad) so far. LOL.

^^^ Lou has been spectacular...that’s why he needs to go. Winning too many games for us...

Haha clips don't really need to trade anyone honestly. (Maybe DJ but you may not even need to do that. He won't get a max deal this offseason)

Clips will for sure lose a ton with this roster.

For once, our medical staff's incompetence might work in our favor. If they can then Blake's timetable from 6-8 weeks to 3 months that will be huge.

P C H P C H how would you rank the players in the 2018 draft? Top 5.

Ayton
Doncic
Bagley
Porter
Bamba

Or whoever you think the top 5 are.

For once, our medical staff's incompetence might work in our favor. If they can then Blake's timetable from 6-8 weeks to 3 months that will be huge.

P C H P C H how would you rank the players in the 2018 draft? Top 5.

Ayton
Doncic
Bagley
Porter
Bamba

Or whoever you think the top 5 are.

I have Bagley #1 but I'm biased, I've been seeing him live since his last year in HS and saw him all summer. He has questions in regards to what position he'd play 4 or 5, but he's got a huge bag offensively. Soo many tools, so much talent. He's an All star Multiple times if things break right for him and that's a really high ceiling when you're looking at players in the top 5 of the draft.

From the bit I've seen on Doncic, he's clearly right after Bagley to me. He'd probably be the #1 pick in the draft if he played in the NCAA this season. He's that good. He's another multiple time all star if things pan out. I'd have no problem if we ended up with Bagley or Doncic. He's a huge wing / guard at 6'8 and can do it all. He's essentially frying the best comp right now outside of the NBA at 18 years old. That's impressive.

And despite those two, I was the most highest on Porter but his back scares me a bit.I'd probably go

Bagley
Doncic
Porter
Ayton
Bamba

I have to kind of laugh a folks on Clipper Twitter being disgusted at a loss like the one today. They must way overestimate how good we are without literally all of our best players...except DJ, I guess.

Been thinking

I think in previous years A DJ trade would be 80% likely to happen given the circumstances, but because of the west this year, I think it's a AT BEST 50% chance that he gets traded. We really should be out of the playoff race by now with the injuries we've had but if you look up, we're 10th, and a 5 game win streak away from getting like as high as 7th.

Just like the Clippers weren't really as good as the 4-0 team that started the season, we aren't close to being as bad as the 8-12, 8-13 team we currently are.

Factor in the fact that guys like Milos soon, Gallo tonight, and Blake (Kind of) will be back soon, and you have a team that will win enough games to justify keeping DJ past the deadline. We almost beat Utah & Minnesota in the 3 games w/o Blake.

They won't be bad enough :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

^^^ You’re probably right, but who knows if Blake, Gallo and Milos will all stay healthy after they come back? I just have a feeling we won’t have consistent enough healthy to go on a sustained run of .500 + ball. But the fact basically the whole league except like 5 teams is mediocre as hell makes the tank movement tougher.

Also, is Dekker trash or nah? I like him and feel like he’s got a solid all-around game, just really needs to work on his shot. But a lot of Clipper Twitter seems to think he sucks.

Back
Top Bottom