OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Good to get a W, but not getting carried away. Hawks are the worst team in the league. Enjoyed the game, but still #TeamTank...

Teams have reportedly begun calling th Clips for DJ. I went on the Cavs' reddit to see if there were any rumors of them being one of the teams. Look at this ******** :lol:

"Maybe TT, Shump and a 2nd for DJ and Lou Williams? "

Unbelievable :lol: :smh:

^^^On Twitter I saw Frye and Rose for DJ and Austin, which I actually think is worse since it came from a person who identified as a Clippers fan! LOL.

Yo, P C H P C H - check in, bro. Starting to worry about you. You been ghost from the thread for longer than usual...Everything good?

Yo, P C H P C H - check in, bro. Starting to worry about you. You been ghost from the thread for longer than usual...Everything good?

I was wondering if he finally got fed up with this team :lol:

I'm watching this game and I feel so bad for Blake. He has to spoon-feed these bums (except for Lou) meanwhile also getting his own buckets. When's the last time someone found him for an easy, open layup? No way he's enjoying this season :lol:

Dallas and Utah won tonight, so that's good.

Weird game last night. We played pretty bad in the 1st half, then the Kings played one of the worst quarters of NBA basketball I’ve ever seen, enabling us to take control. AND we still almost blew it in the last 5 minutes. Didn’t really like Blake’s last shot, but it went down.

And HIM HIM - you’re right about BG. He has to completely manufacture like 95 percent of his points. Gets an occasional swing pass or kick out for a 3, but that’s it. I think that may contribute to why he still falters in the 4th quarter sometimes. I think he’s tired from having to constantly work so hard.

Even though I’m still for tanking, I can never sign off on a loss to the Lakers. So hoping for another W on Monday.

Reactions: HIM
So, Memphis fired Dave Fizdale today. Another good coach who had a lot of bad luck with injuries. Interesting...

^^^ Nevermind that last post. Apparently Marc and Fiz weren’t really vibing recently...

:sick: @ the Blake injury

was only a matter of time I guess

if Tristan comes to the Clips double the Kardashian :smh:

Can't wait to wake up to "Clilppers forward Blake Griffin out 6-8 months with torn MCL" tomorrow.

Why us? :frown:

Can't wait to wake up to "Clilppers forward Blake Griffin out 6-8 months with torn MCL" tomorrow.

Why us? :frown:

That’s what I’m expecting. The play when he hurt it didn’t look terrible, but the fact he was having trouble moving laterally is a bad, bad sign.

^^^ KD had a similar injury last year and missed 4 weeks, but with our training staff, I’d expect Blake to be out longer even if it is that.

Yea if it's a grade 1 I'd expect 2-4 weeks.

I will say that I'M disappointed in Brad Turner. Kind of an irresponsible tweet to make considering that the results aren't in. Looks like he just wanted to be the first to "report" it. Is he even qualified to make that type of assumption lol

Yea if it's a grade 1 I'd expect 2-4 weeks.

I will say that I'M disappointed in Brad Turner. Kind of an irresponsible tweet to make considering that the results aren't in. Looks like he just wanted to be the first to "report" it. Is he even qualified to make that type of assumption lol

LOL. I’m not sure if this makes it better or worse, but I actually think Turner just copied what a guy claiming to be a doctor said on Twitter. I’m don’t think he was relying on his own expert medical opinion.

TBH, I’m more upset for Blake as a person than for the team. Guy works his *** off to be in top physical condition and still can’t stay healthy.

As for the team, we were looking like a 1st round playoff out at best anyway. Not really that mad that we now have yet another reason to tank.

Ready to support the young guys and just watch games with no expectations.

So, reports are that Gallo and Milos will both be back fairly soon. I’m not sure if I’m happy or sad about it. LOL.

Im okay with it. We'll be good enough for me to watch, but bad enough to land a top 5 pick

Back
Top Bottom