OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Looks like Pat Bev is back tonight. We’ll if it makes much of a difference. I’m kind of doubtful it will.

If I was Doc, I’d start Bev with Thornwell and bring Austin off the bench. But he probably won’t do that.

Slow day at that office. Stat time

Austin rivers is leading the team with 5.2 drivers per game. He is shooting 33% on those drives.

Blake shot 50% through the first 8 games of the season. He is shooting 34% since then (7 games). That just so happens to be the same time we lost Gallinari, our 2nd best scorer in the starting lineup.

In our 8 game losing streak, Jawun Evans is leading the team with a plus/minus of +13 in 80 minutes.

DeAndre is last with a -83.

The streak ends tonight. Book it!

Go Clips!!

-edit-
After some more research, I might even say Jawun is a better player than Austin today :lol: For sure by opening night 2018

Last edited:
Clippers were on a 15-0 run to cut the lead to 66-64 when I parked my car. I got out, checked the mail, walked upstairs, turned on the tv, and we're down 14 again lmao. This is unreal.

What the hell is wrong with Gallo? Did he die? He really is the softest SF in the league :lol:

-edit-

Doc has lost this team. No way they give a damn what he has to say anymroe.

Yo, before I start throwing out the “t” word, someone remind me if we have a 1st pick this year...I don’t think so.

God, Blake can be such a ***** sometimes. Play ball, man. Watch us come back and lose by one because this nincompoop can't stop crying like a mark.

Yo, before I start throwing out the “t” word, someone remind me if we have a 1st pick this year...I don’t think so.

I've been trying to figure this out for the last week. I have no idea :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ Yeah, he’s been whining a lot lately. I get he’s frustrated, but that **** is not helping anything. Just further proof that Doc’s lost control.

I think you might be a prophet, man. We’re going to drop all the games on this trip, come home and get taxed by the Lakers, and that will be the end of the Doc era.

If we lose 12 straight including losses to the Hawks, Kings and Lakers, I believe NBA bylaws would mandate Doc be fired...

I just learned there is a Twitter account devoted entirely to “Kendall-Blake” updates. No wonder we suck.

DPBWmQuVAAEKdL0.jpg:large

• Clippers forward Danilo Gallinaricontinues to nurse a strained left glute that he suffered in the first half of the team’s loss to the Heat on November 5. Essentially day-to-day since then, it has now been confirmed in a tweet from Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times that Gallinari will miss another 7-10 days.

#Soft

For real. How you gonna sit out 3 weeks with a sore ***?

As for D-Fish, sure let’s hire him. As long as we also bring back Matt Barnes as a player. Whatever would come out of that would be more interesting than the on-floor product we’re currently getting.

Aside from Chicago, Atlanta may be the best team for us to play right now.

The streak ends today. Book it!

Go Clips!!

I've been trying to figure this out for the last week. I have no idea :lol:

OK, I looked around on the Internet for a while this morning and...same. I know Memphis has our 2019 1st rounder, but I seriously can’t figure out what the deal with this year’s pick is.

Last edited:
OK, I looked around on the Internet for a while this morning and...same. I know Memphis has our 2019 1st rounder, but I seriously can’t figure out what the deal with this year’s pick is.

So I was on reddit and someone said we do have our pick this year. I checked a mock draft and they had us picking 6th. Gonna need @pch roadwinder to come in and confirm but it looks like we do? If so, I'm less angry and I kinda wanna trade Lou (for assets) and DJ (because he's useless) ASAP.

^^^ Let’s do it. I can live with being horrible this year if it means a high 1st rounder and being able to do a proper re-build around Blake with pieces that actually fit.

^^^ Yep. That’s it, eff it. Now that I know we have a 1st rounder, I’m calling for the tank. Trade DJ and Lou for picks and/or young players. Give Sin, Juwaun, Dekker and Harrell 25-30 minutes per game.

#TeamTank

For real though, would anyone on here pefer the season end with a bad 1st round playoff loss over us getting a lottery pick? I don’t think I would.

We did it!!!!!

Lou starts and the offense all of a sudden has great ball movement for the whole game.

-Jawun is a player :pimp:
-Blake :pimp:
-Wes :pimp:
-DJ :pimp:

I'm not sold on Thornwell, man. I know he's a rookie but he just doesn't look good at all.

And here's a look at our future draft picks:

32E6C9C6-0BDC-467B-B89C-0332B4823B09.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom