OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

We're gonna need our medical staff to come through and turn Blake's injury into a 4-month recovery like they usually do.

Milios is the one that scares me. He'll have a big impact on our offense.

Gallinari is a shooter that can't shoot so far. I'll worry about him when he strts making shots.

As of right now, our tank is secure. We need DJ to net us a future 1st rounder if nothing else.

^^^ Schedule is pretty tank favorable too. We have another East coast trip and games against a number of .500 + teams. We do have home games against the Kings and Suns though.

Also, is Dekker trash or nah? I like him and feel like he’s got a solid all-around game, just really needs to work on his shot. But a lot of Clipper Twitter seems to think he sucks.

He's been a mess with us so far on both ends of the floor. I mean really he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off defensively, can't make open shots offensively, a total total mess.

Don't think he's trash though, I think he's pressing. He seems like he really wants to do well and make the most of this opportunity.

^^^ That seems like a fair assessment of Dekker. But I saw some people on Twitter saying his “body language” was bad and seemingly questioning his effort. That I don’t get at all.

He cannot hit a shot outside of a dunk or a lay-up though right now. Man....

So the Clips for sure have no desire to win this season from the intel that I got today lol

A reliable birdie at 1212 told me today that DJ, Lou, and...Austin Rivers ( |l) are ACTIVELY being shopped right now. Like, it's so serious that it's bordering on an open secret.

^^^ Yes, Lou proved today why he has to go. LOL.

Seriously though, giving up on this season just makes sense. There’s really no long term benefit to us sneaking into the playoffs as a low seed, which is probably the best (worst?) case scenario for the team at this point.

And with DJ being able to opt out and be a FA, if the team has any hesitation about signing to a new, multi-year deal at close to max money, it only makes sense to get something for him now.

Not sure about dumping AR though. Other than that, plan is cool with me.

Executives openly talk to staff about trades?

Do the clippers own their pick in 2018?

Yeah they do they own their first round pick outright. Don't think they have a 2nd round pick tbough.

They have lottery protections on their 1st round picks in 2019 and 2020.

And they own all of their first round picks from that point until 2024. They mostly own all of their 2nd round picks during this span as well.

Like I've said before, GM doc wasn't nearly as bad as people made him out to be lol

I said he was going to easily beat the 2 month thing, and I feel confident about this.

Reactions: HIM
Im old as hell and passed out as soon as I got home from work...Gallo is out again? Lmfaooo my goodnes.

**** the Tank! Let's for the 8 seed!

Im old as hell and passed out as soon as I got home from work...Gallo is out again? Lmfaooo my goodnes.

**** the Tank! Let's for the 8 seed!

Look at this ****. The Raptors are one of the best teams in the league and the Clips beat them minus 3 starters.

Clips highkey too good to tank and the field is way too level for it out west. You can't even try to 'tank' better than what LAC has done over the last 21 games and they're still the 10th seed right now.

I'm widdit it though facing CP in the first round would be fun :lol: :pimp:

Milos didn't even have a 'great' game but he changes A LOT almost immediately.

If nothing else, keeping the ball out of Austin Rivers' indecisive hands in crucial situations is huge. Having a bball genius out there is wonderul. Get Blake's *** back out there. Gimmie an 8th seed and one win against GS or Houston. It'll all be worth it

Back
Top Bottom