[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

That was not a foul
smh.gif

Oh god... Kobe missing the shot.. then Lakers/Fisher got screwed by the refs on the foul call... there goes the game..

They stole the game from us. I can't believe that. Going for a loose ball? Thats cheap.

it's real annoying to watch a game for 2-3 hrs only to have it ruined at the very end by a LAME call
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ That being a foul on Fisher. Guess the ref forgot the rules temporarily.

Kobe missed the shot anyways though. Doubt we would have gotten another decent look.

Why is it that cleveland refs SO BAD!?

You remember the game either last year or the year before where Kobe got hacked numerous times and only went to the line like once? It's not a coincidence,this happens every time the two teams play.

Damn, I'll never stop watching basketball but I can't bare these bad calls, especially with only seconds left. Way too many games are being decided bylast second free throws.

Well, regardless, the Lakers blew this game with poor execution on offense. Fisher, Kobe jacking up shots early in the shot clock, Luke Walton beinghimself, giving up off. boards, don't deserve to win a game playing a 4th qtr like that.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The refs again, next year we should just mark the L and don't bother playing the Cavs in Cleveland at all
smh.gif

Refs really award the floppers in this league, really annoying...but we didnt play up to par tonight but...no excuses

Back
Top Bottom