[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

This is probably one of the worst games we have played all year
smh.gif

If we grab a damn rebound this game is out of reach for them. 25 2nd chance point? That will not get it done!

Rebound Lakers! If Sideshow Bob aint grabbing offensive rebounds, he's tipping in shots. Lakers getting killed with Cavs' 2nd chance points

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYER

indifferent.gif
I've noticed that you REALLY like Bron.

assumption failure that is.
Could you PLEASE give sometime type of reasonable argument as to why a man who has 3 rings,

shaq, where are you?
has been on the all-defense squad, is a much better defender, etc. (actually the list goes on) is not better than someone who has.......won.....nothing.

to be honest, his d is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrated.

stop now.

As far as I have seen you post it's always something hateful towards KB24 and a lovefest as far as LBJ is concerned. Don't think I've assumedtoo much. Shaq also benefited from Kobe too.....still what does that have to do with the fact that Bron is never winning a ring w/o help. Jordan couldn'tdo it, Kobe can't, and neither can Bron so there goes your argument down the drain. Anyone who has watched Kobe play knows his D is not really over-rated.Especially when compared to Bron. A case for him not making first team could be made....but he obviously is a much better defender than your boyfriend

Our decision making and bench sucked this game. We gave up to many rebounds and had to many costly turnovers. If we come out with a win, it would be a miracle.

Why pass to Odumb?!!?!?!!! Thank God Bynum got the rebound! Make the free throws!

EDIT:
Great, Bynum choked. Kobe with the rebound though. C'mon, give a dagger Kobe!

ahahaha kobe gettin the rebound, like damn, let 's do this again imma take this last shot ... lol

Bynum should have dished to fisher but kobe is crazy. LETS GO LAKERS!! GET THIS BUCKET!!!

Back
Top Bottom