[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

lakers playing too sloppy...this is gonna be a loss
tired.gif

Man...we look horrible out there.

We should be using lamar right now since he is hot. Kobe is forcing out there but I ain't to worried about him. He will be fine in the 4th. Watching ronnieat the 5 just makes me hope j kidd doesn't come unless we get another big. He is just too small and is letting side show bob make him look like trash.

indifferent.gif
I've noticed that you REALLY like Bron.

assumption failure that is.
Could you PLEASE give sometime type of reasonable argument as to why a man who has 3 rings,

shaq, where are you?
has been on the all-defense squad, is a much better defender, etc. (actually the list goes on) is not better than someone who has.......won.....nothing.

to be honest, his d is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrated.

stop now.

Originally Posted by knightngale

lakers playing too sloppy...this is gonna be a loss
tired.gif

What kind of Laker fan are you?
eyes.gif
Keep the faith bro, we'll befine.

Kobe is forcing a couple shots, but im not too worried, they arent THAT bad of shots...basically what im sayin is he is getting a couple good looks, he justaint knockin them down... He doesnt miss those for too long though, he will be fine in the 2nd half.
Luke is not playing well defensively on LeBron, ithought Trevor did the best job so id like to see him get some more pt in the 2nd half.

Overall, were playing sloppy...and our shooting percentage is not too good, yet were still leading at the half, so unless we have another 3rd quarter collapse,we should be fine guys.

Lets go back to work Dru'.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYER

indifferent.gif
I've noticed that you REALLY like Bron.

assumption failure that is.
Could you PLEASE give sometime type of reasonable argument as to why a man who has 3 rings,

shaq, where are you?
has been on the all-defense squad, is a much better defender, etc. (actually the list goes on) is not better than someone who has.......won.....nothing.

to be honest, his d is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrated.

stop now.

eyes.gif
Did kobe steal something from you when you were a kid orsomething? You seem to have some real hate for this man. You must be related to zo...

Walton needs to stop shooting right now.

Edit- As i say that, he hits a jumpshot, lol.

Are these ref's blind? That was not a foul on lamar. If you call that bump a foul then te over the back lamar didn't get should have been a foul.

Larry Hughes is the worst player in the NBA. This dude is officially a bum. All those baller bands, shooting sleeves, P.E Zoom BB and dude still play likecrap.

The Lakers are missing good opportunities to get a comfortable lead going into the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom