[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

Odumb is playin good so far
pimp.gif
...keep it up and i might remember how toreally spell your name.

laugh.gif
@ dude who said big Z looks like virus infected dude in I AM LEGEND. Onpoint!
laugh.gif

LAMAR must have been reading these boards, 10 points 5-5... its been about 20 something games, so lamar should have one of those big nights, like 25 points, 15rebounds, 7 assist, and then dissappear for the next 20 games...

im telling you its like evey 10-20 games he does this how long ago was that game where he had 25 and 15?? 10-15 games ago?? it like ony happens on days when hewakes up on his left side or something lol...

Why the hell do u have to watch him sit on the floor with the ball? GO TO THE DAMN BALL!!! What a wasted time out.

lamar is playing really well tonight hopefully he can keep it up. Larry is playing terrible and helping us out alittle... We need to learn how to foul playerson purpose cuz we have gave them two three point plays

thank God we didnt trade bynum, i was actually willing to trade him last year and this past summer... good thing mitch kept him... i owuld b so pissed if wetraded him and lamar for jo and jo isnt playing that well this year

Lebron just style'd on Sasha. We need to start attacking the rim instead of shooting all these jumpshots

Back
Top Bottom