[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

frown.gif

Ill be a work.

Well fellas, according to the accuscore espn projections, Cavs are favored to win 53% to 47%, so technically for some weird reason we are underdogs...
laugh.gif

Just the way i like it.
devil.gif

Lets go Lakeshow
pimp.gif

lets go cavs and lets have a forgetfull memory of last night

hopefully i can come up with like 40 bucks so i can go tonight

That video was a microcasm of the entire bias against Kobe Bryant by the refs, he gets hit more than anyone else in the league outside of maybe Shaq, but yetstill doesn't get anywhere near the calls D-Whistle or LeBroom does. Anyway Lakers got this, hopefully Kevin Harlan is commentating the game, I wanna hearsome "He's a flamethrower" and "With no regard for human life"
laugh.gif

Should be a good close game. You know Kobe and Lebron are both pumped up for this.

Hopefully, we can pull away like we did during the Bulls game.

These are the games we SHOULD win. I hope the bench shows up again and we can take advantage.

I just remembered the game is @ 5...and the Lakers are playing the FIRST of two games? I don't see that very much lol

Originally Posted by nnarum

Cavs by 46

--You probably mean Cavs by 4 OR 6 right?

--No way. Lakers should be able to take care of business tonight as long as the bench keeps doin what they do. Laker's bench is in the top 5 in scoring,and the Cavs bench is in the bottom 5 in scoring. Nope, not makin it up.

Great day for basketball fans..

Kobe vs LeBron

VC/Kidd vs Shaq/wade

T-mac/Yao vs AI/MELO

smile.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYER

false.

Kobe>Lebron
false.

Kobe with 35 6 6
Lebron with 27 12 6
just no.

indifferent.gif
I've noticed that you REALLY like Bron. Could you PLEASEgive sometime type of reasonable argument as to why a man who has 3 rings, has been on the all-defense squad, is a much better defender, etc. (actually thelist goes on) is not better than someone who has.......won.....nothing.

Back
Top Bottom