[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

terrible game by the lakers.

-couldn't close out quarters.
-gave up too offensive rebounds.
-settled for jump shots.
-bench did not come through.

lol they fouled kobe before the ball was inbounded and let it slide. great game Ronnie Nunn
laugh.gif

WOW!!! They call a foul on fish but when kobe is getting held on the in bound no call.

We still shouldn't have lost this game but I can't trip. One game is one game. You figure we would drop one game on the road trip and I thought itwould be this one.

BUT F THE REF's! I don't know what it is but the ref's vs the cavs always kill us.

Shouldn't have been a close game at all, lakers were up by 11, and didn't put the cavs away early in the 3rd.

Terrible. NBA ref's suck, and everyone knows it. Out of all the major sports, NBA refs are horrible.

#1 Both Fisher and Gibson were both going for the ball, there was no possession established beforehand.
#2 Kobe getting roughed up trying to get around to get the ball off the inbound.
#3 Varejao always getting away with his sloppy play, I really hate his game, I don't know why people like this mop head.

Let's just move on. We got a game tomorrow and if they beat the cavs and we couldn't do it, we need to focus. Plus its a back to back....SMH!

that ref screwed us but not more then we screwed ourselves with letting them get like 10 offensive boards in the 4th...unacceptable...it looked like our dudesdidn't know what to do when varejao just kept flying in like a maniac on the boards

lakers absolutely gave that game away, even when they were winning, it seemed like they had no energy and that call on Fisher was so bad, he got to the ballfirst and just because gibson is smaller than fisher, he falls to the ground and the ref calls it against him. the lack of intelligence or logic from nbaofficials amazes me.

That foul on fisher was BS. Refs at it again in Cleveland as usual.

Nothing to do now but start a new streak tomorrow in Philly...

smh.gif
@ Phil this crap doesn't work with a young team, veterans can work through it, but there is no freaking excuse for letting a team go on a 16-0 runwithout calling a timeout. We were horrible on the boards and the refs sucked as usual down the stretch, all one sided calls
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe v. LeBron isn'teven exciting if they gonna continue to call BS when the game is on the line,
indifferent.gif
@ Boobie for his flopping all game long, even tried the Reggie Miller scissorkick and%#%@.

Even though the refs screwed us, we deserved the L. The bench was nowhere to be seen, we couldnt hit a 3pt shot and we couldnt grab a damn rebound. Also Philmessed up with that lineup to start the 4th and Kobe took a bad 3 to win. He should have tried to get something closer or look to drive and dish at least.

Lakers got hurt with Bynum choking the two free throws. And Kobe should've just went for the two to tie, rather than going for the three. Plus, the refsplaced the icing on the cake... screwed up loose ball foul called on Fish. These screwball refs are just unbelievable sometimes.

Also
indifferent.gif
to Phil for not calling a timeout during the Cavs run andfor keeping Walton in the game when hes getting owned on the boards.
And Kobe didn't help by forcing shots.

i knew the game was gonna be like this with kobe's first drive of the game when he got fouled and no call. Then those 2 quick bs calls that got us in thepenalty in the 4th. 30 fts for the cavs when they commit more fouls then the lakers. Kobe has to stop sucking though. Walton
indifferent.gif

Lakers should've won the game. They relax at the beginning of the 4th benching Kobe, Lamar and Fisher. Cleveland's 2nd unit did it. Lakers neverrecovered from there. Coach Jackson should change his strategy going into the 4th of benching Kobe and co.

Back
Top Bottom