[::Official LA Lakers @ Cleveland Cavs 12/20 5:00pm PT TNT (preview added)::]

LOL @ "Cleveland Refs"

roll.gif

They are NBA REFS

roll.gif

Entertaining game overall.

Horrible call on Fisher at the end, and it still seems like Kobe is bothered by the groin injury.

And Lebron did his thing as usual....

No every game the Lakers have played against the Cavs since LeBron has been there has been like this, horrible one-sided officiating, just look at the videoearlier in this thread, hence the tag "Cleveland refs" cause it only seems to happen in Quicken Loans Arena

refs again
indifferent.gif

i swear it looked like the cavs just jumped at every offensive rebound and was no loose ball foul

laugh.gif
I see what the Lakers problem is..................................IT'S KOBE. Why did this stupid idiot launch a three with 10 seconds left? He should of set up Bynum for a dunk, or he should of took abetter shot. He was trying to be the hero, trying to hit a game winner over king james and he failed miserably. I think i's safe to say that those Kobe vsLebron comparisons ended tonight, He is a far superior player than Kobe it's not even funny. The only thing that people said that Kobe had over Bron washis clutch ness.
laugh.gif
Kobe hasnt been clutch since game 4 of the '06playoffs. His shot is the most inconsistent for a "supposed" superstar Guard, the Lakers are playing 4 on 5 with this punk on the floor.
roll.gif
The Lakers will never go anywhere with this clown!##@ fool as the main star,they need to get rid of him and build around Bynum.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Lakers should've won the game. They relax at the beginning of the 4th benching Kobe, Lamar and Fisher. Cleveland's 2nd unit did it. Lakers never recovered from there. Coach Jackson should change his strategy going into the 4th of benching Kobe and co.

word, that is that main reason we lost a lot of games early in the season

grin.gif
@ phil jackson

that fould on fish was bs. but the reason lakers lost this game is because we gave way too many offensive rebounds.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
I see what the Lakers problem is.................................. IT'S KOBE. Why did this stupid idiot launch a three with 10 seconds left? He should of set up Bynum for a dunk, or he should of took a better shot. He was trying to be the hero, trying to hit a game winner over king james and he failed miserably. I think i's safe to say that those Kobe vs Lebron comparisons ended tonight, He is a far superior player than Kobe it's not even funny. The only thing that people said that Kobe had over Bron was his clutch ness.
laugh.gif
Kobe hasnt been clutch since game 4 of the '06 playoffs. His shot is the most inconsistent for a "supposed" superstar Guard, the Lakers are playing 4 on 5 with this punk on the floor.
roll.gif
The Lakers will never go anywhere with this clown!##@ fool as the main star, they need to get rid of him and build around Bynum.

28th post hun? Lets hope and pray there won't be a 29th.

laugh.gif
I see what the Lakers problem is.................................. IT'S KOBE. Why did this stupid idiot launch a three with 10 seconds left? He should of set up Bynum for a dunk, or he should of took a better shot. He was trying to be the hero, trying to hit a game winner over king james and he failed miserably. I think i's safe to say that those Kobe vs Lebron comparisons ended tonight, He is a far superior player than Kobe it's not even funny. The only thing that people said that Kobe had over Bron was his clutch ness.
laugh.gif
Kobe hasnt been clutch since game 4 of the '06 playoffs. His shot is the most inconsistent for a "supposed" superstar Guard, the Lakers are playing 4 on 5 with this punk on the floor.
roll.gif
The Lakers will never go anywhere with this clown!##@ fool as the main star, they need to get rid of him and build around Bynum.

he has been sucking since he injured his groin...you need to watch more nba games before going off with stupidity

3PLEDOUBLE-LOL
Your really funny man. All on Lebron's jock and shhhh.
You do realize Kobe is playing with a strained groin, knee tendinitis, and a bruised shoulder.
I hope Bron doesn't bite too much of a nail off. He might be out for a month.

laugh.gif
@ these excuses. Strained groin my foot, it didn't seem like itwas bothering him when he was catching lobs and doing reverse dunks vs the Bulls the other day. Kobe been sucking for a good minute, even before the injury.You laker fans better be glad that Bynum emerged and that the bench mob have been excellent, ootherwise, the lakers would have a worse record than they havenow.

lebron is that dude. kobe is not fully healthy but it's no excuse. his J is off for a minute, even b4 the groin injury v. the warriors.

lebron is on another level right now from everybody else

Originally Posted by tupac003

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Please tell me that your a girl. otherwise, that would make you a certified fagdaddy for saying that, smh.

Interact
Ignore
Thank you Yuku

laugh.gif
@ these excuses. Strained groin my foot, it didn't seem like it was bothering him when he was catching lobs and doing reverse dunks vs the Bulls the other day. Kobe been sucking for a good minute, even before the injury. You laker fans better be glad that Bynum emerged and that the bench mob have been excellent, ootherwise, the lakers would have a worse record than they have now.

but u don't want kobe to try to do too much. they have a balanced team right now and balance is why they're winning.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

did you see the Dfish missed 3 or attempt and block by lebron? if only it was kobe instead of dfish, you could have expanded your "argument"/biasedbutchery of Kobe.
Yes I think they could have settled for the two but even then it seemed like the Cavs weren't going to let that happen..

WHAT THE **** !!!!!!!

DID YOU SEE THAT REF'S EXPLANATION TO FISHER????? HE KNEW HE BLEW IT

that's similar to Shaq going for the loose ball with Amare....of course the guy that's lighter is going to bounce off on impact...

As much as everyone wants to blame the refs, kobe, phil, or whoever....

Lakers went 0-for-8 from the floor in the final 4 minutes.
Shooting that poorly wont help to beat any teams down the stretch.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by tupac003

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Please tell me that your a girl. otherwise, that would make you a certified fagdaddy for saying that, smh.

Interact
Ignore
Thank you Yuku

He called me a fagdaddy?
roll.gif
This kid must be 12...maybe 13. I can'teven ignore him. That made me laugh so hard I forget about the game tonight. Fagdaddy?
roll.gif

Oh yeah.. 3PLEDOUBLE you

Only SEVEN points off the bench? Wow.

When we were down by two, why didn't Kobe pass to Bynum after Ilgauskas came off the screen for the double team!? He was wide open!

well the bench didn't help tonight and sasha assisted the Cav's run ending the 3rd and into the 4th. We shot ourselves in the foot, gave another oneaway.

Yes, the refs were deplorable officiating down the stretch...really missing some......scratch...several key plays, but give it to the Cavs tho. They scrappedthe boards when it was crucial.

Bean went for the win at the end like any scorer would do in an opponents building, you don't go for a tie(even Reggie, who dislikes Kobe, had to agree),and it didn't go down for him, tough luck....but don't call it a bad shot...he's the one that got the Lakers the possession with the monstrousjordanesque board off AB's missd FT.

Don't even bring up Kobe's injuries, it worst than what it seems....if you recall when he drove down the middle and lifted in an attempt to tomahawkfrom the arc in the paint, he couldn't get to the rim, luckily he was bailed out with a whistle... That was painful to watch. Groin injury, is no joke.

Next game it is.

Back
Top Bottom