OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

I just finished Season 2. The thread title makes sense now. Feels like the series is over for me though...I don't feel compelled to watch on. :rolleyes

I'll check out the next few just to see though...

I just finished Season 2. The thread title makes sense now. Feels like the series is over for me though...I don't feel compelled to watch on. :rolleyes

I'll check out the next few just to see though...
How do you feel closure the way S2 ended? Brody goes off on some pseudo witness protection while a national fugitive? Then Carrie and Saul left to clean up the rubble and get their attackers?

The season was over but that's it. Series has more to tell.

Crazy twist. :wow: left me confused for a sec :lol:

FF the dana parts waste of screentime

Last edited:
I want to believe Saul threw Carrie under the bus (back it up & running her over several times) for a reason. I think he might have plans for her by having her run a side Op off the grid... At least I hope.

This is the first time I've ever quoted myself, but I knew Saul couldn't be a turn coat MFer. I was so happy Carrie's situation was indeed a side op. I can't wait to see the expression on Dar Adal's face when or if he finds out. I hope Saul keeps his ugly *** in the dark though. I love this twist. :smokin

That twist came out of no where  
eek.gif
 Finally starting to pick up!

*weebey gif*

Well damn.

They hit us with that long con word to Sawyer.
laugh.gif

Now it makes sense why Saul turned his back on Carrie like that. It was shocking to us because we've seen over the first two seasons how much he loves and cares about her.

Nicely done.

Props to psk for calling this scenario early.

Say what you want about Carrie, but ol' girl is really dedicated to her job.
laugh.gif

The lengths she goes to, my goodness.

Damn that was nicely played twist. I honestly did not expect it. I thought Saul went full on heel turn and was out there gunning for Carrie's sanity and would even kill her if he had to. Just to find out he got her even deeper undercover to the point dudes directly under him don't even know what's going on.

That Dar Dahl dude actually thinks he's meant to actually stop her.

This plan is beyond smart. Insanely risky and dangerous though.

I don't identify with any of the criticisms with people saying this season has sucked so far. I love the simmering pace of the season so far. I think a lot of people want a faster pace to the episodes with big payoffs story wise.

I also understand people not liking the Dana story line but it's part of the story. Brody has a family that is effected by the aftermath & the writers have to tell their story. I'd rather they focus on the espionage aspect of the show but they're doing a good job of telling their story.

I give the season a B+ so far...

During the talk outside that house, I kind of got the idea that Carrie was planning to be a double agent, but I thought she was just setting the seed and was going to take the idea back to Saul in an attempt to get his/the CIAs trust back. Had no idea that this was a setup from the getgo.

Also seeing as this top Boss guy has connections in Caracas and that's also where Brody is, wouldn't be surprised if Carrie ends up there sometime this season.

I was literally going to give up on this season/show until that last minute twist.

Im not even kidding. Theres a reason ive just been lurking and not posting. I hated the first couple episodes. I thought the writing went down the drain and the show had lost its appeal.

MAN WAS I HAPPY TO FIND OUT IVE BEEN FOOLED. :lol:

Finally...Homeland is back. I should of never doubted them, but man it was hard.

Im so happy that all that insanity and all those hospital scenes were for a bigger purpose.
It was starting to become unbearable.

Now im excited to see what happens.
They literally pulled me back in right before i was ready to jump off the Homeland boat. :lol:

So Fara traced the $$$ back to Caracas. Does this mean the gangsters watching Brody are working for Javadi or Carrie/CIA?

O_O OMGGGGGG EPIC EPISODE...season has been good before the twist but the twist put it on another level now....Dana story line is now interesting seeing that this dude is a potential killer

So Fara traced the $$$ back to Caracas. Does this mean the gangsters watching Brody are working for Javadi or Carrie/CIA?
He already told him that Carrie helped him out before, I assume he was a CIA asset at some point, I'm not sure the full connection or how he knows that Carrie would want Brody protected, probably she got word to him some time between these two seasons that Brody was a friend and if he were to show up to take care of him.

Homeland is back on track. I was completely fooled :rofl:
That twist came out of no where  :wow:  Finally starting to pick up!
It actually makes more sense now how the first two eps didn't really get on track to how things usually are. It was all set up for this! :wow: :smokin

What's really the double mind **** is now that you think about the past scenes where Carrie is going crazy over all this **** I don't know what was real and what was her acting like she was mad. She must've known the CIA was gonna leak that story without giving her name to draw attention to these guys that wanted to turn her. So when she goes to the reporter, when she goes to the restaurant, hell when she freaked out before the first hearing, even to Quinn who was just trying to nicely warn her she was off her meds and still acting :wow:

^ yea dug this **** epic...going back to watch the first three episodes to appreciate this **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom