OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

I cant stand danas slow acting anymore

Dragging out her words in a deep voice. Plus shes like 12 so nothing to look at anyways. Be gone jeffrey. Be gone.

Dana and her dumb homeless looking @#$ need to die already. Been a complete waste of time since season 1

Last edited:
And I dont get why she was so angry her mom moved on to mike. I wouldve done the same nh most prob even sooner. Its like she was just mad for the sake of being mad. Annoying privileged little brat.

I must be in the minority, but that was ********. It took them 4 episodes to get to that? So that was all fake beforehand?

I don't know I'm not a fan of that move, and the show in general right now. All the episodes seem like they're the same **** over and over. It's boring and then they literally just come up with that out of nowhere. Just doesn't make sense at all. Sure it's a "twist" but the "**** you saul" and all of her recent moments were what? 

And cut the **** with Brody's daughter. The directors have to give up that theme, I've seen more of that girl then I ever want to see and it's just awkward when she is banging that dude. Show Brody at least. Terrible start to the season in my eyes, almost unwatchable.

I would've been murdered, revived, and then sent to a boarding school in Siberia for behaving with my parents the way Dana does. @#$@ that @#$@$

Oh now I recognize her.

She was adorable on that show and that accent was sexy as ****. Much better than Robin imo but Quinn was too.

The pic posted in here has her looking way more stunning.
What can you expect, he was being groomed by Dexter
laugh.gif
  I knew he looked familiar

Last edited:
Can we get a damn thread title change already? 
ONeg been ghost for months now. He popped up one time but disappeared again. I was thinking the same thing after the recent ep but don't hold yall's breath.

Can we get a damn thread title change already? 
ONeg been ghost for months now. He popped up one time but disappeared again. I was thinking the same thing after the recent ep but don't hold yall's breath.
He hasnt posted in months, but his profile says he was online 16 hours ago.

I am not requesting a new thread title to constantly keep up with the new episodes and their stories....just one that says Homeland Season 3 thread or something like that.

At this point, outside ppl understanding that the writer's had to follow up on Brody's family after all of this I don't think anyone actually likes this Dana storyline.

Why not surprise us and focus on the brother? Is he that weak of an actor that they can't have any focus on him? I know we're eventually going to get to the mom banging that guy but it'll probably be a result of her being stressed over Dana. I'd rather some focus on the brother and watching the mom have sex than this Dana ****.
I must be in the minority, but that was ********. It took them 4 episodes to get to that? So that was all fake beforehand?

I don't know I'm not a fan of that move, and the show in general right now. All the episodes seem like they're the same **** over and over. It's boring and then they literally just come up with that out of nowhere. Just doesn't make sense at all. Sure it's a "twist" but the "**** you saul" and all of her recent moments were what? 
It makes sense, rewatch the eps.

Also you should also try to understand and continue to keep in mind Carrie is bipolar. You can't just dismiss that.

Last edited:
Also you should also try to understand and continue to keep in mind Carrie is bipolar. You can't just dismiss that.
But it doesn't make sense. The showrunner Alex Gansa had to tell people how it happened. Just seems like complete BS to me and a wasted 4 episodes to get to that point in the show. I know i'm in the minority and a lot of people saw it as "brilliant" but I just can't.

But it doesn't make sense. The showrunner Alex Gansa had to tell people how it happened. Just seems like complete BS to me and a wasted 4 episodes to get to that point in the show. I know i'm in the minority and a lot of people saw it as "brilliant" but I just can't.
The only thing he had to tell what happen was when they planned this all, which was right after last season ended and before this season started. Other than that, its pretty straight forward what's going on. Everything between Carrie/Saul was just for show. When she said F You to him, it was in front of people in the psych ward(although they couldn't hear her lol), She freaked out at him at the lunch in front of Dar Adal and other CIA people.when she saw/reacted to Saul testimony was with her family.

Remember there still is a leak somewhere in the CIA and they don't know who it is. All the fake interactions between Saul and Carrie ensured that the soured relationship got back to the Iranian guy via the leak.

In regards to Carries mental state and her breakdowns, I dunno if that was part of the plan throwing her into a psych ward, but thats what happened and she had to go along with it, and may not of been prepared for it. Even when she was talking to Saul at the end of this episode she said he should of got her out of there.

Last edited:
Just watched the episode today and the twist man, that **** was crazy. First 3 episodes were ehh but now I can't wait till Sunday.

He didn't have to tell ppl how it happened. We all were aware and figured out what was going on after the twist was revealed which was before that interview with Gansa was posted in here. At this point I'm not even sure what doesn't make sense to you, all of it? :lol: It's not that complicated for you to say it doesn't make sense but hey if it don't make sense to you okay.

If it's all BS to you just stop watching and save yourself the time. There's other good shows on @ 9pm on Sundays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom