OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Wouldn't work for this series, but Sean Avery. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
heading downtown for the game...hopefully the Burnzie t shirt brings the Sharks some luck tonight :lol:

Hertl out tonight supposedly

At a hotel and of course i can't watch hockey smh. The NHL might wanna start putting their biggest series on a channel that most of the country gets lol

At a hotel and of course i can't watch hockey smh. The NHL might wanna start putting their biggest series on a channel that most of the country gets lol
I missed the first two games at my vacation house because the Dish package they had didn't include NBCSN or NHL
mean.gif

If they were as good as this game has been I'm pissed

Sharks need to tie this series up

Last edited:
man o man...fun game to watch. glad SJ pulled it out but 42 shots to 26 shots...god damn. martin jones breaking his back for SJ. fun night watching down at San Pedro in a sea of Sharks fans. actually had a group of 4 Pens fans right next to us who bought fake tickets off CL and got totally hosed. they were nice as hell though and super friendly, especially considering they just got ****** over so bad. $800 a ticket...obviously we bought them a few rounds.

we got a series :pimp:

you ain't lying, my dude. he's struggling. can't get shots through. turning it over. and got stuffed point blank on that golden chance right in front.

maybe i'll wash it. maybe that'll help :lol:
Yeah, surprised he's been a no-show, at least Pav, Couture, Marleau, and Thornton have been in the mix.

man o man...fun game to watch. glad SJ pulled it out but 42 shots to 26 shots...god damn. martin jones breaking his back for SJ. fun night watching down at San Pedro in a sea of Sharks fans. actually had a group of 4 Pens fans right next to us who bought fake tickets off CL and got totally hosed. they were nice as hell though and super friendly, especially considering they just got ****** over so bad. $800 a ticket...obviously we bought them a few rounds.

we got a series :pimp:

Wow that sucks. Nice of you to get them drinks.

I'm a rangers fan so while i simply can't get myself to root for the pens, at least Hags would get a ring. He was one of my favorite players. Watched a few pens/lighting games and it was brutal ha

Back
Top Bottom