OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

what sucks even worse is they fought back from a 3-0 goal lead just to lose in OT.. thats tough to get over

playoffs have been great so far, i haven't watched as much i would like to (since flyers got knocked out) but ive caught some dope games

Just heard this one:

A guy sits down at the bar and the bartender says "What will you have?" The man replies "I'll have an Ovechkin." Bartender says "An Ovechkin? What's that? I've never heard of that drink." The man says "It's just a White Russian without a cup."

:stoneface:

:smh:

what's the word on Stammer? saw he was out there as a full participant, but wearing a red jersey :nerd:

yeah he was on non contact participating in rushes and taking half peppered one timers.

I honestly doubt he plays this year again (i hope im wrong), only possible scenario would be the SCF but even that looks very bleak.

Im glad to have Stralman back, him and Hedman are our 2 top defenseman.

Murray has got to stay in net...right?

Absolutely

Celebrated letting those bums back in the game only for the 3rd line to finish the job they started by slamming many shots in Bermuda

LGP. Trying to secure more time off and these tix in Tampa

0-2-1 in the reg season i believe but that dont matter. This is a new BALANCED squad and its amazeballs

Even if the Sharks advance, or the Preds for that matter, I don't know if either can stack up to this Blues teams.

I was excited about this year because the Titans of the West were knocked out(Kings, Blackhawks, Ducks[yes]), but it seems to be just changing of the guard.

Last edited:
Even if the Sharks advance, or the Preds for that matter, I don't know if either can stack up to this Blues teams.

I was excited about this year because the Titans of the West were knocked out(Kings, Blackhawks, Ducks[yes]), but it seems to be just changing of the guard.

C'mon man we don't deserve to be labeled a "titan" of anything other than choking.

I do agree the Blues should be the prohibitive favorite the rest of the way. I picked them to go to the Finals the past 3 years. This year I thought it would be the Sharks and now the Blues finally play like I always thought they could. :lol:

Blues will win the next series in 6. They're really really good, but Elliot is due a couple meltdowns.

Their style is so well-built for a game 7 though. They physically dominated a smaller Dallas team all series, didn't look like we had anything left to give tonight. Probably why Jamie Benn skipped morning skate and conditioned on his own today.

Blues will win the next series in 6. They're really really good, but Elliot is due a couple meltdowns.

Their style is so well-built for a game 7 though. They physically dominated a smaller Dallas team all series, didn't look like we had anything left to give tonight. Probably why Jamie Benn skipped morning skate and conditioned on his own today.

1) physicality
2) goaltending
3) defense

always will win out in 7 games

And we have to fill all three of those in the offseason :smh:

Positive note is (Other Team "Goal")igoski comes off the payroll (I think/hope). Dude is a ******* scrub and not worth $4MM/. Same goes for Demers and whatever we're paying him.

I absolutely hate we have Kari and Niemi tied up at waaay too much for the next two seasons with 0 goalies in the pipeline.

they'll address the goalie situation this offseason, no doubt. those two will not be 1 & 2 in Dallas next year

Back
Top Bottom