OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Guess that faith and a buck will get you crappy cup of coffee :lol:

Nah, fun series to watch, I'm shocked at the outcome. Such stupid penalties in the third :smh:

Wash should be strong again next year

Steelers deny Cincy, Pens deny Wash :pimp:

Last edited:
I went to 35 home games and every home playoff game. Now I find myself in my room feeling like a family member died.

Last edited:
I went to 35 home and every home playoff game. Now I find myself in my room feeling like a family member died.

fam it sucks ..im still not completely over last year :smh:

in the end i just tell my self... ITS JUST A GAME, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

at times i catch myself stressing too much but thats when i remind myself.

Last edited:
I feel for you guys.

A small mercy is not seeing them lose in the SCF.

Crazy to me how good they were in the regular season. NHL truely is the one sport where the playoffs are ANYONES guess.

Honestly,

I think at this stage in his career, as a fan of the sport, it would be cool to see ovie finally hoist a cup.

And many regs here know that Im not fond of Ovie and the caps :lol:

Its a shame he really might never win one though.

Last edited:
fam it sucks ..im still not completely over last year :smh:
Aye man, that atmosphere in Amalie for Game 6 of the SCF last year was lit as hell though. One of the coolest things I've seen while traveling the country the past 2.5 years.

And concessions were dirt cheap :pimp:

Last edited:
This hurts me man...this really hurts.

Its made worse by the fact that I don't know how much Ovi has left.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Backstrom was playing through some sort of nagging injury. IMO, Kuznetsov should be the 1C next season.

Ovechkin is only 30. He's got A LOT of good hockey left in him. While last night's loss obviously stings, this Caps team has another 2 year window to get over this hump.

The team was outcoached and outmatched by a bunch of AHL plugs. If you would have told me that both Crosby/Malkin would be kept in check, I would have thought the Caps would take the series in 5/6 games. Hats off to Sullivan for the job he's done since being hired.

Also...Orpik :smh:

*I want Kuzy as the 1C, mostly because I think that there would be better balance between the top 6 if Backstrom was centering away from Ovechkin.

That being said, Burakovsky has to come back MUCH better next year and Kuzy can't pull the disappearing act like he did in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Damn Caps, same result, different year

Was pulling for Ovi but this team baffles me how they choke in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom