OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm wondering if he was fatigued. I thought maybe it was nerves but thought better of it because he just played a Game 7 in the last series. Anyhow, you get to wear the Burns shirt for at least another week :pimp:

So we got Pitt, TB, SJ and St L left

I mean going to get a 'different' winner, minus the Pens but it's been 7 years for them as well. Honestly cool with any of them winning if Pitt doesn't

Last edited:
Really thought it was the Caps year,feel for my dude Ovi :smh:. I feel like the Blues are gonna end up taking the cup but I wouldn't mind if TB or the Sharks did.

Last edited:
got a number tonight rocking it :pimp: :lol:
Crazy, are you in San Jo?

Seems like a great conversation starter though.

Yeah I'm like 5 minute outside of downtown SJ. You?

So we got Pitt, TB, SJ and St L left

I mean going to get a 'different' winner, minus the Pens but it's been 7 years for them as well. Honestly cool with any of them winning if Pitt doesn't

yeah agree. i'm good with any of them. even though i'm not a Sid fan, i love Geno and Phil. wouldn't mind seeing them get one. Blues all the way if i could pick though.

yeah agree. i'm good with any of them. even though i'm not a Sid fan, i love Geno and Phil. wouldn't mind seeing them get one. Blues all the way if i could pick though.
Could have sworn you were in the East coast. I'm in Daly City where there are only pockets of Sharks fans....for now. Everyone in the bay hopped off the bandwagon for the last two years.

Last edited:
Could have sworn you were in the East coast. I'm in Daly City where there are only pockets of Sharks fans....for now. Everyone in the bay hopped off the bandwagon for the last two years.

used to be on the east coast before moving out here. originally from MA. been out here 3 years now :pimp:

GO DUCKS!
giphy.gif

Dude's tired of getting heartbroken :lol:

But nah, support is still very strong IMO.

I'm from South San Jose tho.

It's funny though cause I've been to more Sharks games at Staples/Honda Center than at the Tank :lol:

Last edited:
I was going to say TB to win but nah :lol: out of the four, I'd like Stl because of JBo

Also that random Go Ducks made me spit out my drink lol

Last edited:
Damn those game 7s were a massive disappointment.

I've got Pens and Blues in the finals, with the Pens winning it all.

Letang asleep on the ice. Back out in 5 minutes. Bishop torn ACL

This series is alrdy giving me heart palpatations. I think Letang plans on dying the ice

Johnson now erradicated

War of attrition.

"When the bodies hit the floor, when the bodies hit the floooooooooor"

Back
Top Bottom