OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I think the Isles pull the "upset" on the road at Tampa today.

Edit: Boy, am I wrong through two periods. Didn't expect the Isles to lay down. Thought Cally's hit on Leddy was clean, unless someone wants to convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
FEELS GOOD...JUST ONE GAME AT A TIME :pimp:

He is the cornerstone of our team with Burns on the other end. They are the heart of our team.
Burns is DeadsetAce DeadsetAce 's. Dude low-key becoming a San Jose supporter.

went to the sharks game tonight. great atmosphere :pimp:
Pics from the Shark Tank, dude.

i'm torn with the Sharks. love Burns, love Pavelski. but Lucic is my dude and would easily rather have had the Kings take it over them. at the end of the day though, **** em all. all these teams in the playoffs got me jelly with my team sitting at home :lol:

check this video from my IG...right after the Sharks scored:

i'm torn with the Sharks. love Burns, love Pavelski. but Lucic is my dude and would easily rather have had the Kings take it over them. at the end of the day though, **** em all. all these teams in the playoffs got me jelly with my team sitting at home :lol:

Nice, maybe we can warm you up to the other bay area teams...

Tough watching the Isles go down like that yesterday.

Enjoyed jumping on the bandwagon for the past few weeks. Looking forward to next year already 
pimp.gif

Nice, maybe we can warm you up to the other bay area teams...

Ionno bout all that :lol:

I don't mind them...but I'll never feel right rocking any gear. Outside of my plain white T that has Brett Burns face blown up all huge on it. That shirt is hilarious.

DSA repping the Stockton Heat? thank you for the support :pimp:

Stars better win tonight, force that game 7.

damn i was hoping for some EDGE jerseys :lol:

The EDGE jerseys are nice, but I don't think they are worth the difference in price if you're just wearing them casually. I've got 1 EDGE and the rest Premier because I'd rather have 2-3 different styles than one for the same price.

The EDGE jerseys are nice, but I don't think they are worth the difference in price if you're just wearing them casually. I've got 1 EDGE and the rest Premier because I'd rather have 2-3 different styles than one for the same price.

yeah i know what you mean but i really want the current blackout on EDGE material :wow:

Could have sworn the Blues were gonna score again down the stretch. They dominated the puck for damn near the entire last 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom