OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Still don't understand why ******* Weber was playing tonight. Does he get an assist on that? Christ. **** the Caps.

So if Boudreau is widely known as a coach that can't get it done in the playoffs then what is Trotz? Because barring a miraculous comeback here he's still never gotten out of the 2nd round.

Caps, uh oh...You guys have Justin Williams, so if you push this to 7 games, you're chances are high :D

I miss having Williams on the Kings |I

Has nothing to do with the presidents trophy, i warned all of you months ago.

The caps were a meh possession team, that relied heavily on Holtby playing out of his skull.

5 on 5 close score poessesion still seems to be the best predictor of playoff success.

Some members of the squad at the bieber concert :pimp:

Namestnikov looks like the Russian Bieber himself :lol:

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with the presidents trophy, i warned all of you months ago.

The caps were a meh possession team, that relied heavily on Holtby playing out of his skull.

5 on 5 close score poessesion still seems to be the best predictor of playoff success.

Meh....I think the possession #'s have tilted in the Caps favor in the past 2 games. I don't think that has anything to do with the Penguins being up 3-1 so far. It's a mixture of the Pens cutting down on mistakes, their 3rd/4th lines KILLING it, Murray playing lights out, puck luck, and taking advantage of a inexperienced/young bottom 6 on the Capitals defense. EVERYTHING is going in their favor right now....even with the discrepancy in shot attempts. I mean, ****...Geno/Sid have combined for 3 points in the series. The casual hockey fan would have a hard time naming anyone else on their offense outside of those two :lol: Sullivan has done wonders with that squad.

Last edited:
:D

first time weve gotten depth scoring in the playoff in 8 years haha

Caps def dictating the pace and style at times but these Pens lookin gritty :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom