OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I was waaaaayyy off on both of these West series, but I should have known better that chokers have a tough time changing their stripes. Still 100% confident in St. Louis to pull this one out. Not so much San Jose especially if it goes to OT.

Last edited:
what's funny is that most of this year, SJ was a **** home team and stellar road team. it's been totally flipped in this series. they've been DOMINANT at home. bodes well for game 7 for them

what's funny is that most of this year, SJ was a **** home team and stellar road team. it's been totally flipped in this series. they've been DOMINANT at home. bodes well for game 7 for them
Yeah, threw me off too. Back to normal I guess. Pissed about tonight though, Warriors were my saving grace. Confident about game 7 but Preds damn sure won't make it easy and even IF we pull it off, neither Dallas nor Blues will be a cakewalk, hell I think they might be the better teams over Preds/Sharks.

Thanks for posting that. Wish they still had this in stock :\

CCM Ultrafils are the best. Get em if you can find em at a good price.

Called Dallas in 7 heading into this series. Gonna be at the ACC to watch us get sosly sosly that first round pick :pimp:

Last edited:
Heads up- TotalHockey has 40% off jerseys with the code NHL40. Even works on the clearance prices. Just grabbed the Ducks 3rd for $47.99.
Wish I was a fan of more teams/players cause I love alot of teams jerseys. Penguins fan here. Got their stadium series jersey from 2014, Navy 3rd they used to wear, a hoodie, and mini helmet for my desk at work, all for $113 :lol:
I lurk the thread but never post. Hope penguins can close it out tonight!

Back
Top Bottom