OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Bob McKenzieVerified account
‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
By comparison, Orpik on Maatta was 31 digital frames, or a full second and a bit. That was extraordinarily late by NHL standards.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 3m3 minutes ago
FWIW, Letang on MJ90 was 19 digital frames from release of puck to contact. 30 frames in 1 second. So .63 of a second.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 19s20 seconds ago
Anything over. 50 of a second gets a look but other factors come into play. In this case, issue is contact to head, potential launching.
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m1 minute ago
In many respects, it's the opposite of Orpik. Orpik's primary infraction was interference, not rule 48 (head contact) violation.

Last edited:
man Caps carried most of the play tonight. one of those nights where they just couldn't get pucks through Murray

I know all the advanced stats said they were the better team tonight, but in the playoffs the only thing that matters is the W. Gotta win the next one.

I know all the advanced stats said they were the better team tonight, but in the playoffs the only thing that matters is the W. Gotta win the next one.

for sure on getting the dub. not even advanced stats though. 47 ******* shots on Murray. crazy stuff. young kid was on his game with MAF on the bench ready to steal back his job :lol:

Caps dominated last night. If they can put forth that same type of effort in game 4, they'll tie it up a 2-2. Even with the loss, I felt good about the overall effort. Murray can't stand on his head every night (I hope) and they have to keep peppering him w/ shots.

I'm thinking Letang gets 2 games, and if he does, Caps have to take advantage.

Back
Top Bottom