OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Not a bad thing to free up the space and maybe get something in return

I still believe in Jeff Zatkoff so what do I know

I dunno if any of you guys picked up on this last night, but when he was being interviewed by Pierre (who is the absolute worst), Trotz said, in reference to the Letang hit, "it's a hit that has no place in this league." I was :lol: when he said that...because he used the EXACT same words Sullivan used in the interview from game 1 when talking to Pierre about the Orpik hit on Maata.

Pierre is indeed the worst. He has never said the shortened form of Christopher once in his life. 

Also, find the video of him commenting on the Canadiens drafting Price. 
laugh.gif
 I'm so glad you guys have him now.

Love fandom sometimes

Caps fans - gotta be pumped even with the loss. We
dominated the Pens and Murray won't play like that again. We're good

Pens fans - We played like crap and still got the win and have a series lead. We're golden

Neither is wrong either :lol:

Last edited:
I never expected Letang to get three as Orpik's hit was worse (timing and resulting injury). However, one game does seem like a slap on the wrist (I wanted two games) especially in a series where things are starting to get out of hand. This was good opportunity for the league to make an example of both teams and help prevent retaliation.

How exactly is that a suspension worthy hit by Letang when Forsberg made a very similar hit on Manson, which knocked him out for the whole series, and got nothing? Love the consistency. :\

How exactly is that a suspension worthy hit by Letang when Forsberg made a very similar hit on Manson, which knocked him out for the whole series, and got nothing? Love the consistency. :\

Because, DoPS.

No rhyme or reason for anything :lol:

Not called the "wheel of justice" for nothing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom