OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Pens deserved that win. Caps were beyond flat for the first 40 minutes. If it wasn't for Holtby standing on his head, score could have easily been 4-1, or worse. I expect a much better effort in Game 3. Caps have to keep pounding the Pens. Target (legally) Letang and make him pay every time he steps foot on the ice.

Pens used to melt down when teams played/hit them like Wash has. Nice to see them keep their heads on straight and be in this series. Just can't afford any more guys hurt; depth starting to suffer

if the Pens meet the Bolts in the ECF im gettin tickets on the glass in both cities comped haha

CANT WAIT

Pens used to melt down when teams played/hit them like Wash has. Nice to see them keep their heads on straight and be in this series. Just can't afford any more guys hurt; depth starting to suffer

This Pens roster is SO different than what we've seen in years past. It's all skill. They can hurt you with all 4 lines.

The key to this series for the Caps is to punish them physically, but stay out of the box. There isn't a physical presence in their lineup and hopefully the Caps can wear them down over the course of 6...most likely 7, games. :lol:

Seriously :lol:

Still concerned with Orlov's play of late, but Orpik hasn't been good either.

Took 2 in San Jo, I'm fully confident we can take this series now. Weird to say but we usually aren't too good at home.

This whole lottery thing is embarrassing. You can't tell me that watching that "event" wasn't some of the most cringe-worthy TV since The Office.

Toronto winning this is going to make Canadian media unbearable until the draft. 

This whole lottery thing is embarrassing. You can't tell me that watching that "event" wasn't some of the most cringe-worthy TV since The Office.

Toronto winning this is going to make Canadian media unbearable until the draft. 

Whoa, OG or US office? Actually cringe worthy or the intentional cringe worthy moments

Last edited:
Will Toronto fans not embrace Matthews because he's not Canadian? Semi serious question.
They won't care if he's good. Mats Sundin is still loved in Toronto.

Whoa, OG or US office? Actually cringe worthy or the intentional cringe worthy moments

Will Toronto fans not embrace Matthews because he's not Canadian? Semi serious question.

Matthews is Mexican. Got PK in MTL and most likely Matthews in Tor....PRIME opportunity for the league to reach out to a broader audience.

Back
Top Bottom