Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man I swear this thread is a lot of pulling tracks out of their *** and saying it's the best. Like I know music is subjective, but Wesley Presley? Come on fam :rofl:
Wesley Presley is literally probably the worse track of his run

Y'all are tripping, "sippin' on lean, can't help it, if I take a drug test right now, I'm gon' fail it! (**** it)" [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Wesley Presley is dope af. Idc idc idmfc. :lol:

ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou :pimp:

I think being between "Hardly" and "Showed Up" made it not stand out much, but I love it too.

I'm probably sure I've said it before, but "Oooh" off Beast Mode is the only song I skip out of a straight up lack of desire to hear that **** :lol:, and it's probably the weakest song from the run in my opinion. Zay made the beat majestic as usual, but Future sounded like he was straight tired of rapping at that point and it shows.

I've agreed from the jump that "What A Time To Be Alive" wasn't as strong as the preceding projects, but I don't really remember anyone arguing otherwise. Most ____s in here looked at it as a victory lap to our man's fantastic year, and that's exactly how I see it too. I don't play it often, but I let it run from start to finish when I do.

Last edited:
Still dont get WATTBA praise. Jawn was forgettable & i dont get the Wesley Presley & Serve The Bass hate either. Now is still my least favorite song outta the 4 peat

Wesley Pressley def one of the worst songs :lol:. Agreed on serve the base. It gets skipped here and there. That part where he goes "come and F with me, baby I'm the franchise" is dope AF to me for some weird reason.

I only copped 8 songs (Diamonds Dancing, Plastic Bag, Jumpman, Change Locations, Jersey, 30 For 30, I'm The Plug & Big Rings) off that from iTunes wasn't feelin the rest
Wouldn't you have saved money by buying the whole project instead of individual songs?
Bruh wasted his money bein picky 
roll.gif

Wesley Pressley not trash but definitely skippable.  Prolly gonna skip it 8/10 times.  Serve the Base grew on me in the whip.  

Now is Incredible.  Top 10 in the run.  Beat is pure art, and Hendrix unlocked multiple rare flows that are exclusive to only that track.  You all will come around sooner or later. If you listen to music through the lil white stringy earbuds, save ya debate.

Last edited:

Now is Incredible.  Top 10 in the run.  Beat is pure art, and Hendrix unlocked multiple rare flows that are exclusive to only that track.  You all will come around sooner or later. If you listen to music through the lil white stringy earbuds, save ya debate.

Now is hard as f***. :x

Wesley Presley was actually one of my faves from Monster :lol: that song, Break the Rules, Codeine Crazy, and Throw Away have been in consistent rotation since it dropped

I love the boy hendrix but he need to get his life together for his kids. He need to leave all them damn drugs alone, for his children. If she keeping Lil man away from him because dude always high he need to chill.

I love the boy hendrix but he need to get his life together for his kids. He need to leave all them damn drugs alone, for his children. If she keeping Lil man away from him because dude always high he need to chill.
Like he said in one of his songs it's hard to quit when you're born into this **** but fam got too many yes men on his team that dgaf lets just party my ***** and ****

Last edited:
I don't even think Future be on the drugs like that...He probably smoke and sip a lil juice every now and then but nowhere even close to how it comes across in his songs.

I always wonder about that. Part of me thinks dude would have died by now if he were really on the drugs like that.

Naw I think Future deep on the syrup, on Slavemaster when he said long live asap yams I'm on that codeine right now :wow:

She never had a problem before he left her. Also he seem to get along fine with is other kids and he always has them when he's not touring.

Back
Top Bottom