Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Naw I think Future deep on the syrup, on Slavemaster when he said long live asap yams I'm on that codeine right now :wow:

Well I'm not saying he doesn't do it at all. Just hard for me to imagine dude being on it to the extent in which his music suggests. The songs suggest he spends 23.5 hours of the day getting faded but there he has to be coming down at some points in time. Otherwise he'd die.

Nah dude is a obvious pill head, u can tell from some interviews. He got a son that's like 10 that's watching him, its time to grow up. Put the lean and pills down. I always said never let your kids see u doing something that u wouldn't want them to do.

Of course nobody is on it that much but dude is an addict. He pops pills and sips daily. That's my guy but I'm not gonna make excuses for him, these ****** killing themselves. Once u have kids it's time to clean up your act. If they aren't enough to get yo **** together idk what is.

Last edited:
This is true.

Was Confused the last track Wop and Future had together? I thought that song should've been bigger than it was in the clubs.
Yea. I thought free bricks in general went under the radar. Maybe because it wasn't cool to like future back then

Severely underrated tape. ****** was lookin at me crazy bumpin this when it came out.

Tombout "the racks on racks *****?!"

listening to Dead People right now :lol: boys skated on this tape.

"Franklins, Franklins, Franklins; know exactly what I'm drankin."

"C'mere baby!"

Last edited:
Severely underrated tape. ****** was lookin at me crazy bumpin this when it came out.

Tombout "the racks on racks *****?!"

listening to Dead People right now :lol: boys skated on this tape.

"Franklins, Franklins, Franklins; know exactly what I'm drankin."

"C'mere baby!"
Man I used to get laughed at listening to dude. I saw the greatness from ds1 but dudes for some reason put him and yc as 1 in the same after racks.

Nah dude is a obvious pill head, u can tell from some interviews. He got a son that's like 10 that's watching him, its time to grow up. Put the lean and pills down. I always said never let your kids see u doing something that u wouldn't want them to do.

Of course nobody is on it that much but dude is an addict. He pops pills and sips daily. That's my guy but I'm not gonna make excuses for him, these ****** killing themselves. Once u have kids it's time to clean up your act. If they aren't enough to get yo **** together idk what is.

This is real talk. If dude were to give up the drugs and put the mic down today for the sake of his kids, I wouldn't/couldn't even be mad at it. As good as of artist as he is, if hate to see homie kick the bucket and leave kids behind because he couldn't kick a drug habit. And it does set a terrible example for his seeds. We just overlook it because he gives the fans incredible bodies of work. But I'd hate for him to suffer the same fate as Jimi.

I wouldn't even blame son. But I think he can still make amazing music sober. Not even sober, smoke a Lil weed, take a shot or 2 and go. I'd rather him ease up off of it and make music then us wondering how good he could've been because something happen. All these dudes man, they so caught up in this **** they forget their children are watching.

I don't really think it matters how he lives as long as he doesn't do it around his children and he's responsible - but you can't really blame a judge for being difficult when you're touring 70% of the year and partying/drinking/sipping like that. Hard to sell yourself as a good influence or a responsible parent. The parents should meet each other halfway though.

What interviews? That Westwood interview he was high outta his ******* mind but other than that he be chilling. How you figure he popping and sipping every day like you be with him or something ?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he was on the juice like that he would have one of them bellys like Wop and the rest of these dudes that really be on it..He probably be on the tree everyday and sip here and there, he working way too hard to be a straight up addict. He would be somewhere laid out if he was going hard like that. Trust me.

I know a ***** that sip very frequently and he ain't got a wop belly at all. When that ***** rapping and mumbling when u can't hear him alot that's then pills. I'm not trynna throw the ***** under the bus at all but all these ****** lowkey junkies. He need to get his **** together for his kids, plain and simple, ****** in they 30s now

Wayne was slim and he was on everything during his run.
Exactly, everybody body is different. Future def pop pills tho. I hope wop stick to being sober when he get out and actually father his lil boy and wasn't just blowing smoke in that letter.

Wayne was slim and he was on everything during his run.

True but he looked like he was working out, he went from being a lil frail ***** to getting a lil cocky [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Idk though, i just personally think that whole drug addict persona is very much exaggerated, not saying he don't ever be off nothing but from what I see, he doesn't move like that. As far as that mumbling on the track, sometimes he prob off a pill, other times it's probably strategic. Dude is a brilliant writer and performer...Like Tony Montana, he was mumbling to fit the theme of the song when Tony was coked outta his mind. Add in effects as well, his voice sounds completely different before whoever engineer his **** add the autotune and other effects...But that's just from my vantage point.

I also feel like futures drug use is exaggerated, along with the weeknds. They know what their fans want and they give it to them. If they were on drugs as much as they talk about they wouldn't be able to perform as much as they do and they wouldn't be as coherent. I've been around plenty of pill and lean heads and you can look and tell something is off about them

Last edited:
50 cent already gave ****** the blueprint. He told everyone he stayed high all the time but was a health freak in reality.

This is indeed the lean/pills/Molly era and some of the artists are indulging but some of these ****** are exaggerating their use.

You cannot drink lean for an extended period of time and not get residual effects. Moderate use or not. Schoolboy Q and ASAP even spoke on this.

Last edited:
I agree with the last two posters. Sure Future does a lil lean here, a few pills every now and then, a lil tree occasionally....but he exaggerates that in his music. Don't think dude is a true addict like he paints....but he may be on something when he creates a classic like Codeine Crazy.

I'm sure dude just smokes a lil tree in his everyday life and hangs out with his kids. Nothing crazy.

True but he looked like he was working out, he went from being a lil frail ***** to getting a lil cocky [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Idk though, i just personally think that whole drug addict persona is very much exaggerated, not saying he don't ever be off nothing but from what I see, he doesn't move like that. As far as that mumbling on the track, sometimes he prob off a pill, other times it's probably strategic. Dude is a brilliant writer and performer...Like Tony Montana, he was mumbling to fit the theme of the song when Tony was coked outta his mind. Add in effects as well, his voice sounds completely different before whoever engineer his **** add the autotune and other effects...But that's just from my vantage point.
That mumbling is likely due to how we talk in Atlanta. That southern drawl is lazy and sounds like mumblin' but we swear we sayin' words

I also feel like futures drug use is exaggerated, along with the weeknds. They know what their fans want and they give it to them. If they were on drugs as much as they talk about they wouldn't be able to perform as much as they do and they wouldn't be as coherent. I've been around plenty of pill and lean heads and you can look and tell something is off about them

I think Weeknd was really with the ***** back in 2011 when he first came on the scene. These days... nah. But he was definitely on some **** at Coachella last year. Blatantly scratching his palms... like son, we can see you. :lol:

I think it was this thread where I spoke on lean but yeah you can't escape the side effects

there are no casual sippers

only people who sip occasionally are people who can't afford it

I've seen pics of future where he had the lean gut but that's the one thing I don't respect from artists

glorifying lifestyles that are unsustainable is not cool

That ***** had a interview idk which song I think it was Tony Montana I think. He said he was saying it like that cuz he was so high he couldn't open his mouth all the way or some **** like that. I was over my boy crib and his lil bro walked in and this Lil ***** stupid, always popping pills and sipping lean. The lil ***** came in talking and we could barely make out some of the **** he was saying. I'm not saying the ***** don't exaggerate but he's a junkie like the rest of them ******. U can look at this ***** while he's performing and tell if he's off a pill or not. If not u never been around ****** that use this **** all the time. I know a weed high and a pill high, 2 completely different things.

Idk I'm not watching that right now but it was a newer interview. He was saying he was so high he couldn't open his mouth all the way, could've been another song tho. Which is usually a pill high. But it ain't even about that, most of these down south ****** are junkies to pills and lean and we see how that **** usually ends, he got too much to live for son need to slow down

That ***** had a interview idk which song I think it was Tony Montana I think. He said he was saying it like that cuz he was so high he couldn't open his mouth all the way or some **** like that. I was over my boy crib and his lil bro walked in and this Lil ***** stupid, always popping pills and sipping lean. The lil ***** came in talking and we could barely make out some of the **** he was saying. I'm not saying the ***** don't exaggerate but he's a junkie like the rest of them ******. U can look at this ***** while he's performing and tell if he's off a pill or not. If not u never been around ****** that use this **** all the time. I know a weed high and a pill high, 2 completely different things.
My opiate painkillers don't slur my speech whatsoever and I'm prescribed enough to render an average person unconscious.

People react different to medication but I think the really obvious slurring etc. is due to benzodiazepines like Xanax or mixing opiates with alcohol or other prescription drugs.

I remember getting 0.5mg of Xanax before a surgery and the stuff had me looking like a zombie barely able to string a sentence together.

The slurring could also be due to the promethazine if they're sipping lean. Promethazine is slightly sedative and it acts as a potentiator for the codeine, increasing its effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom