Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I need more future songs been mostly listening to songs from DS2 & 56 nights these past few months and about to binge on beast mode what else is good?

I need more future songs been mostly listening to songs from DS2 & 56 nights these past few months and about to binge on beast mode what else is good?

Monster.

The "Showed up" to "Mad Luv" to "Codeine Crazy" sequence at the end of the tape is flawless.

Man zay cooking up some fire on his ig. I need future, oj, or wop to get on them joints

baby lets go have rich sex 
pimp.gif

Monster.

The "Showed up" to "Mad Luv" to "Codeine Crazy" sequence at the end of the tape is flawless.

Mannn me and you different, with the exception of Codeine Crazy, those are my least favorite tracks from Throw Away on lol. The sequence from Throw Away to Wesley Presley is pure gold and is what makes Monster Hendrix' best work.

As far as WATTBA is concerned, I "only" listen to Scholarships (mainly because of Drakes verse), plastic bag, diamonds, jumpman, jersey, and 30 for 30. And tbh, I haven't listened to any of those tracks in two weeks.,

Ok... I been listening to future all morning in order of when **** dropped. WATTBA comes on and... I still feel the same exact way I felt before. After hearing throw away, codeine crazy, 56 nights, my savages etc. I just don't see how dudes are saying this is better then ok. How do y'all come in here weekly and praise songs like those, tell people that say future is just a good beat hype rapper to listen to those songs then this tape has none of those songs. I looked at it like if a dude came to me and he never heard neither one of those dudes music and asked me what all the hype was about, put him o future, would I play that for him? If all I had was WATTBA would I cut that on and be confident he will be a future fan. Nah I don't think it's it, but if I put on the other 4 I'm pretty sure he would be a fan. Can't call it a 5 peat when unanimously the other 4 has maybe 4 skippa let tracks all together when dudes in here saying how many songs they kept, nobody said all of em. I kept 3 but I'll say it's 6 decent songs on here the rest is forgettable. More skippa let tracks on this one tape then th e whole 4peat, I understand dudes wanted new future or new Drake and got caught in the hype but let's be SRS.

I only copped 8 songs (Diamonds Dancing, Plastic Bag, Jumpman, Change Locations, Jersey, 30 For 30, I'm The Plug & Big Rings) off that from iTunes wasn't feelin the rest
ain't there like 10 songs?:rofl:

How u buy Plastic bag and Change locations over Live from the gutter and Scholarships? Those are low key the best songs on it

Seeing what Future and these other celebs go through, makes me not wanting to have kids or get married...

Worry about yourself stop gleaming off someone else's because that's clearly not a good example

Nah man, you got to observe and evaluate what's around you. i see this stuff everyday on the internet and in my immediate circle. it has definitely impacted my interactions and relations with women. A whole lot, as a matter of fact.

BUT, back to the music. Alot of cats frontin' like "What a Time to Be Alive" ain't fire. The only weak tracks are "Big Rings" & "I'm the Plug". The other tracks are above average and straight crazy especially with Sonny Digital, Metro & Southside on production... Y'all be fronting' like a mug'..

Monster.

Mannn me and you different, with the exception of Codeine Crazy, those are my least favorite tracks from Throw Away on lol. The sequence from Throw Away to Wesley Presley is pure gold and is what makes Monster Hendrix' best work.

As far as WATTBA is concerned, I "only" listen to Scholarships (mainly because of Drakes verse), plastic bag, diamonds, jumpman, jersey, and 30 for 30. And tbh, I haven't listened to any of those tracks in two weeks.,

Man I swear this thread is a lot of pulling tracks out of their *** and saying it's the best. Like I know music is subjective, but Wesley Presley? Come on fam :rofl:

I still play WATTBA daily but then again I just let a Future playlist play all day.

Some tracks on that are in my top favorites of 2015 though. The only songs I don't like that much on WATTBA are Big Rings and I'm The Plug, everything else is flames. I deleted 30 For 30 though but I don't really count it because there's no Future on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom