Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Ain't bad at all. Just read Andre Iggy pay 15 for 1 and she want 50.
A month? Fam got the gwap to pay it but that's reaching. Read during the lockout fam was interning at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, he gotta finesse the system.

I rly think Future only gets on Twitter when he is faded outta his mind

That 15K was prolly only for lil future, not including the others...how I interpreted it.

Ciarra don't make no money? Kelis? wheres Red and Meth when you need them? lol

Not that Complex really matters but Future takes another W 
pimp.gif

http://www.complex.com/music/2016/01/future-better-than-drake

Why spend yours when the successful/paid baby daddy got money too?

That impeccable thot logic. Smdh at ol' girl.

The game is rigged. Child support and marriage/divorce is the one area will the judicial system gives no damns about race or creed. They're skull ******* you then bending you over the second a woman scorned decides she gonna hand you that L via child support or alimony claim. Don't matter who you are.

Last edited:
Him and MetroBoomin' in London right now... History points to him droppin' something when he gets back but I'm 50/50 on whether he'd really drop a project before the tour starts at the top of Feb. Even if he wanted to drop it, the people around him would probably strongly advise against it since it wouldn't make a ton of business sense.

Last edited:
You know what, he may perform the new tracks on the tour then drop the CDQ after
The game is rigged. Child support and marriage/divorce is the one area will the judicial system gives no damns about race or creed. They're skull ******* you then bending you over the second a woman scorned decides she gonna hand you that L via child support or alimony claim. Don't matter who you are.
I loathe this entire system man. Boggles my mind the concept of "you gave this level of lifestyle and now that you've broken up she has to keep living this lifestyle on your dime" smmfh

That 15K was prolly only for lil future, not including the others...how I interpreted it.

Ciarra don't make no money? Kelis? wheres Red and Meth when you need them? lol

Rly doubt Ciara would take him to court for 15k, she prolly still make double that a show

Rly doubt Ciara would take him to court for 15k, she prolly still make double that a show

Yeah ard...:lol:. You must don't know how this works then.

Kelise had Nas breaking her off $50K a month not too long after "I'm Bossy" was hot :lol:

Yeah ard...:lol:. You must don't know how this works then.

Kelise had Nas breaking her off $50K a month not too long after "I'm Bossy" was hot :lol:

Kelis aint had hits like Ciara, and there's a big difference between 50k and 15k, the former being of Nasir failing to get that pre-nup signed.
This a Future thread so have at it but ppl need to ease up on Ciara

Last edited:
Where did this Ciara prolly gets $50k a show come from :lol:

Never forget...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom