Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The being silent for a year and a half is about his kid.

Get ready for this classic, though... :nerd:

I don't even know if I'm ready for another blessing. Still playing everything from 2015, WTTBA has grown on me like crazy too.

:nerd: You know the boy bout to spazz.

Bout to drop some super heartfelt sht for us mane. Can't wait. When Super goes thru it, the music is legendary.

Sht is like using pain to turn to a Super Saiyan

Last edited:
i was about to post the other day. I felt like bro was either gonna drop soon. or wait a hot lil sec til spring.....

Last edited:
That anger

Zay, mike will made it, metro boomin, and London on the track need to get to work asap

I always had this idea that she seemed like the scorned, grimey type. Sucks for all the guys out there that have to deal with that stuff.

Plz deliver. Felt like I ain't had new gospel in forever. The 4 peat need a break from my phone

He on tour for the first few months, i doubt we get some new until this Purple Reign Tour is over

Down south Georgia boy, we the new chopper city, we the new chopper city, we the new chopper city
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
relapsed and played beast mode , this _ right here man 
mean.gif

I wish he didn't cut up on Twitter like that man. I may not have gone through it but I understand that there's frustration but man can't be out there being uncouth

"Get ready for this classic"

That was corny/lame af :lol: :smh:

Just give me the music bro y'all can have all that extra Twitter promo ****

Back
Top Bottom