56 nights
now
jerseys
commas
never gone lose

damn how true is that??^^^

Future still made a fire track, but if true, Commas still fire lol

Interesting.

Monster came out on October 28th, and that video came out November 25th (on YouTube.) Dude only has the song on SoundCloud as part of a tape he dropped 5 months ago, and I can't find any traces of it from before November 21st.

I'm thinking that son just did his own spin on Hendrix's original version.

I might just agree with 56 Nights being my favorite song this year though.

On the other hand, March Madness's beat might be my favorite instrumental of 2015. I legitimately get lost in that ****, every time.

Last edited:
March Madness is it's own beast but 56 Nights is the best song of 2015 in my eyes.
I don't think we saying song of the year as far as its the best. Though it is flames, it's impact was crazy. That **** was everywhere, I don't think I ever met a person who didn't like the song. 56 nights is my personal favorite favorite out of the 4peat also but march madness is the song of the year as far a quality, popularity etc.

Interesting.

Monster came out on October 28th, and that video came out November 25th (on YouTube.) Dude only has the song on SoundCloud as part of a tape he dropped 5 months ago, and I can't find any traces of it from before November 21st.

I'm thinking that son just did his own spin on Hendrix's original version.

I might just agree with 56 Nights being my favorite song this year though.

On the other hand, March Madness's beat might be my favorite instrumental of 2015. I legitimately get lost in that ****, every time.

That's the first thing I did was check the date the video came out. I was expecting to see some time in the summer.

If I don't get a Future x Lex tape this year I'm shooting up my local Save A Lot. Hate that store anyway.

Last edited:
^^^

xMykeS.gif

XEnSOdw.png

What?

Last edited:
wasn't March Madness his first release off that project? I feel that's why some dudes can't understand it's magicalness :smokin :smokin

Yup. March Madness came out at the end of February I believe. Before 56 nights dropped, and a few weeks after Beast Mode. It was part of the "Monster Monday's" he was doing at the top of the year. Boy was working.

Song hit home immediately. First time I heard it, I was driving buzzed, and going to smash a chick I said I wasn't going to anymore :smh: :lol:

Yup. March Madness came out at the end of February I believe. Before 56 nights dropped, and a few weeks after Beast Mode. It was part of the "Monster Monday's" he was doing at the top of the year. Boy was working.

Song hit home immediately. First time I heard it, I was driving buzzed, and going to smash a chick I said I wasn't going to anymore :smh: :lol:

When bruh said that line on Never Gon Lose...

**** was TOO raw

"I said I wasn't gon **** with that ***** then I ****** her again..."

Back
Top Bottom