Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Y'all not seeing 200 act at all. That **** is like 2 bands for a pint. ****** paying 80 bucks for a line of that ****. Hi tech is even higher then 200 right now. Y'all gotta be talking that green ****.

boys are funny

speculating and presenting information as fact are two different things

cats sit here on the internet and act like they not part of the culture

we was messin wit lean in college around 05 - 07

used to let it dry on a black n mild and etc

my cuz ended up goin to rehab cause of pills and lean

meh

Last edited:
Y'all not seeing 200 act at all. That **** is like 2 bands for a pint. ****** paying 80 bucks for a line of that ****. Hi tech is even higher then 200 right now. Y'all gotta be talking that green ****.

Lol you not finding act out here. And that $275 will get you MGP or Wockhardt. Not even Qualitest.

More ho ****

I'll be a ho.

You corny *** ****** keep drinking cough syrup cause rappers told you to do it.

Dumb *** follower ******.

You a ****** my dude. Don't know a single person in here or what they do. Sit your D.A.R.E. *** all the way down clown.

You a ******* sociopath if you wishing death on someone because you disagree with what you perceive to be their poor choices that don't even affect you.

we was messin wit lean in college around 05 - 07

used to let it dry on a black n mild and etc

my cuz ended up goin to rehab cause of pills and lean

meh

Yea it's not a joke. My general philosophy is moderation is ok but after ******* around with lean a few times it was obvious to me it was a path I didn't want to risk stumbling down.

Last edited:
Lol you not finding act out here. And that $275 will get you MGP or Wockhardt. Not even Qualitest.
I literally seen double digit pints a Lil over a month ago. I don't **** with that **** but one of my homies brother been making a living off that **** for the last decade. He ain't taking less than 2k for one.

Well damn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've been seeing a lot of ___s get real testy these last few days.

Hope there's some new Hendrix at the top of the year.

I literally seen double digit pints a Lil over a month ago. I don't **** with that **** but one of my homies brother been making a living off that **** for the last decade. He ain't taking less than 2k for one.

I believe it. The Internet got everyone thinking it's cool to be strung out on opiates. I used to sip often, before this new found hype and I can attest to the fact that you WILL get addicted if you don't know how to handle yourself. I don't have an addictive personality by any means and I would sip today and literally CRAVE it tomorrow. Had to leave that alone. I still indulge here n there but it's few n far between at this point.

being from Houston I've seen people struggle with lean damn near my whole life

most cats who sip are skinny fat or full blown fat and stuck on stupid

permanently talking slower than mase and just looking like they have down syndrome

everything they do is just about getting more lean

no offense to those in the struggle

suck **** and die ******
roll.gif

So what's coming next? Ape **** or Beast Mode 2?

I think at this point, I'd like to hear Ape ****. I havent been bunping monster lately, and when I do its usually Lay Up and Just Like Bruddas that I go to.

Last edited:

I think at this point, I'd like to hear Ape ****. I havent been bunping monster lately, and when I do its usually Lay Up and Just Like Bruddas that I go to.
I'm hoping for the latter.

Something about Father Future on a Zay beat...

It's majestic. 

Last edited:

I've been playing "Stick Talk" heavy as of late.

I'm patiently waiting for whatever.

Back
Top Bottom