Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Man I'm trying not to get into the debate, but what about the track do you think makes it mediocre? :lol:

"I wanted more codeine references" lol

By the way I need to find the lean thread in general

On what planet is Low Life a dud. 
laugh.gif

See this is how rumors start. How the hell is there a shot at drake cause they made a track? Maybe drake introduced them? Maybe weeknd hit up future or maybe future hit up the weeknd. Noone knows but theres no drake shots anywhere....and song is fire.

I was bs'in when I said its a dud, but its ok not great to me right now...just a regular song

Last edited:
Depending on what they're selling, it can be pretty high. If they're claiming its Actavis, I'd be hesitant about buying because they don't make Actavis codeine anymore. But if they have legit Act, be ready to shell out a pretty penny. I've seen the real deal go for as high as $200 for a bottle. Inversely, I've seen the generic brands go for about $30. :lol:

See this is how rumors start. How the hell is there a shot at drake cause they made a track? Maybe drake introduced them? Maybe weeknd hit up future or maybe future hit up the weeknd. Noone knows but theres no drake shots anywhere....and song is fire.

it's speculation

no one said its a fact

the sequence of events is just weird to me

I forgot if it was real Activis Last convo I had with dude was him showing me the snaps of cases of it. Another reason of price asking was volume. $200 for a gallon is different then $200 for 200ml. What's the standard sized bottle for price?

And yeah I knew about Activis stopped producing then j heard rumours or some news that a new private company started making it again but selling it ultra high prices to the point where only rappers could buy it

Depending on what they're selling, it can be pretty high. If they're claiming its Actavis, I'd be hesitant about buying because they don't make Actavis codeine anymore. But if they have legit Act, be ready to shell out a pretty penny. I've seen the real deal go for as high as $200 for a bottle. Inversely, I've seen the generic brands go for about $30. :lol:
U mean 2000. If u see a bottle of act go for 200 it wasn't real act.

Surprised by that Low Life song. I normally dont like Weeknds verses on songs but he did his thing on this & so did Future

Lean is nothin to play with, it's easy to get addicted so proceed with caution.

Price is through the roof right now. Cheapest bottle around here is $275+, usually sold by the pint.

Back
Top Bottom