Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

"Can you make me something that sounds like March Madness?"

"Bet"

*removes 1 note*

"K"

:lol:. Heard this the other day and couldn't stop laughing

Chris Brown using the "yeet yeet" adlib and talking about codeine :smh: :lol:. Fab "Motivation" is straight Future influenced. I think it's more of a homage to 56 Nights the song...but he took it a Lil too far.

laugh.gif
. Heard this the other day and couldn't stop laughing

Chris Brown using the "yeet yeet" adlib and talking about codeine
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Fab "Motivation" is straight Future influenced. I think it's more of a homage to 56 Nights the song...but he took it a Lil too far.
Future should sue these Ninjas 

I really can't stand that N French he just irks the sheet outta me

:lol:. Heard this the other day and couldn't stop laughing

Chris Brown using the "yeet yeet" adlib and talking about codeine :smh: :lol:. Fab "Motivation" is straight Future influenced. I think it's more of a homage to 56 Nights the song...but he took it a Lil too far.

naw this song is :smokin

I heard it for the first time in vegas during the maypac weekend..chris brown was in the club when it dropped **** was kinda live

Last edited:
laugh.gif
. Heard this the other day and couldn't stop laughing

Chris Brown using the "yeet yeet" adlib and talking about codeine
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Fab "Motivation" is straight Future influenced. I think it's more of a homage to 56 Nights the song...but he took it a Lil too far.
I swear I thought that was Future doing that yeah yeah adlib

Last edited:
I just listened to the fab joint and wow. No respect at all for that man, he should've just freestyles to the 56 nights beat smh.

I stand by my word. All y'all come catch this fade.

Them boys don't know any better :lol:.

March Madness-Trap N's-56 Nights is one of the best transitions ever.

And that Mad Luv to Codeine crazy is a close second. Mad luv is mad underrated. Son was flowing effortlessly on there :pimp:

I stand by my word. All y'all come catch this fade.

Them boys don't know any better :lol:.

March Madness-Trap N's-56 Nights is one of the best transitions ever.

And that Mad Luv to Codeine crazy is a close second. Mad luv is mad underrated. Son was flowing effortlessly on there :pimp:
Mad Luv is Metro's best effort of the 4-peat (Thought It Was A Drought is close imo). The Wizard SKATED.

Then you know in the back of your mind, as soon as it's done playing Codeine Crazy is up next :pimp:

I hear you. Mad Luv one of my favorite beats in recent memory.

Trips me out how it don't have that vintage Metro/808 Mafia sound.

In that sense I gotta put

You need to tell them again until this is understood.

Back
Top Bottom