Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Can't believe Fillmore Silver Spring sold out as quick as it did 
mean.gif
frown.gif

Just realized Wop got Ross girl in this video. She had to be like 19 :lol:. Gucci got Dolph, Mike Will, Future, Scooter & Lira Galore on a yacht. Like everything poppin now, Gucci had it first.

All that talent on a boat :lol:
Everything Vince staples said about rsy j on hot 97 is how I feel about Gucci. Everything that's cool nowadays he started it

Wonder what Hendrix got in store for us in 2016, because EVERYONE is now biting his style. From his cadences, to ad libs, to flow, to production. Even R&B singers (Chris Brown and Torey Lanez). 2016 is going to be the year of everybody whoring out Metro/Zay/808 Madia production, and trying to recreate March Madness.

Of course they can't do what he does, but I am downright sick of everybody wanting to sound exactly like who is hot. I understand influence, but the blatant unapologetic jackin is outta control.

A hungry future brought us the monster we have today....in curious to see if he can ascend another level and continue to give the core what they want, and make the mainstream come to the hood if they want.

Back
Top Bottom