Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Blase would be nice live.
It is.... when that first 808 slaps and the whole crowd gets hyped

200_s.gif

Crazy thing is, every person that I've asked to actually listen to one of the tapes has come around and seen that dude is great at what he does. It's ill to see how people just write him off as the "auto tune/mumbling" cat. But it is what it is. Music's subjective already, so whatever. Can't win em all. I'm just ready for this tour and hopefully a new tape. :smokin

All I tell ppl now is the lingo ain't for everybody. If you can't feel this **** you playing yourself.

Where I came from is a legit gospel song btw. Walk me into the pearly gates to them majestic Zay keys :smh:

Last edited:
blase def a dope track but i dont really mess with ty dolla that much. i just wanna see metro and escoe acting like a fool on stage LOL

Future bout to get paid next year. $150,000/show with 22 shows between Feb and March smhhhh

Future smart, he knows that eventually sooner or later this future hype/wave MAY come to an end so he might as well cash out in every way he can....**** id do the same lol

The wave is going to last a minute, man. I'm looking forward to what goes down when Gucci gets released. :x

Thats when things will get interesting. If the hop right in the lab n do free bricks 2.5, it will be a street ***** holiday. U thought wattba was hyped, it will be x10 but instead of white america hyping it will be street cats.

From what I read earlier this year, I think Wop gets out next Fall.

But a quick Google search shows that it could be sooner.

Last edited:
blase def a dope track but i dont really mess with ty dolla that much. i just wanna see metro and escoe acting like a fool on stage LOL

On the cool Metro be having shows more lit than a lot of these artist... I don't know why Future ain't put him on this tour. I wasn't sure how ppl would respond to Esco X Metro's buffoonery but since future stay coming out hella late, by the time they come out with their shenanigans the whole crowd's piped up with anticipation and they serve as a great appetizer to the prophet.

Last edited:
Future smart, he knows that eventually sooner or later this future hype/wave MAY come to an end so he might as well cash out in every way he can....**** id do the same lol
The funny thing is dude is always touring, he dropped Monster while overseas for the Honest tour. When he in the states he usually headlining for big name dudes, he just got enough buzz to rock dolo. Future rly hasn't changed the formula, he just has more buzz now.

I assumed he would be out there with him lining up the set and DJ'ing along with Esco.

There are times where they are all together but esco does his thing and metro does his thing solo dolo. Ive noticed that next to future metro does alot of songs with thugger too.

Back
Top Bottom