OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I almost forgot

WELCOME TO THE B1G nako xl nako xl

Kidding. You can definitely tell that defense has made tons of strides. Those few late missed tackles were what we saw out of them for four straight quarters most games last year

Exactly. Baylor gave up two consecutive hail Marys (they were lucky Colorado dropped the first one). It's not like Colorado was in the red zone, it was 250 plus yard hail Marys. Why weren't there seven defenders standing in the end zone? Why is anyone in single coverage?

Baylor shouldn't need defenders to run to the end zone to defend a hail Mary because they should already be lined up in the end zone. This is high school stuff

The lack of coverage reminded me of that 4th and whatever Bama had last year to beat Auburn. Receiver was nearly wide open in the end zone :smh:

This what I’m saying. What defines a Hail Mary? Guess it’s the situation. He threw both balls to a particular receiver, not just into a crowd. Whatever the case, Baylor should be ashamed of the first one that was dropped. Should still be in shoulder pads 12 hours later after the touchdown.

20240922_123311.jpg

Such an insane athlete man :sick:

Back
Top Bottom