Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Stay out my pms you goofy *** *****
roll.gif

bruh are u victor page?
Nawww I don't think it's him.

Victor Page was cool peoples, this other cat's a little more sensitive... applies less logic... but this is all speculation.

Man Vic Page & Meek Meals were some of the most open minded dudes in the music forum. They gave alot of stuff a chance & idk wassup with this pretty tony dude. I dont condone drinking that lean ish on some get addicted to it stuff but damn son mad lol

Sometimes ppl you just gotta let ppl learn on their own. Cant be preaching to ppl who dont care to hear it these days

Man Vic Page & Meek Meals were some of the most open minded dudes in the music forum. They gave alot of stuff a chance & idk wassup with this pretty tony dude. I dont condone drinking that lean ish on some get addicted to it stuff but damn son mad lol

Sometimes ppl you just gotta let ppl learn on their own. Cant be preaching to ppl who dont care to hear it these days

I think that is Victor. Dude cool he just had a moment. :lol:

The kid Meek Meals was straight too. Ain't seen him post in a while.

Tried codeine like 3-4 times back in high school days(2006-2007) then i realized how addicting it was so i just stopped. I just stick to good old fashion weed. My boy is addicted to that studf tho, apparently he has connects in cali.

And can we stop with the bitterness in here and just appreciate future and his music. Kthx

Tried codeine like 3-4 times back in high school days(2006-2007) then i realized how addicting it was so i just stopped. I just stick to good old fashion weed. My boy is addicted to that studf tho, apparently he has connects in cali.

And can we stop with the bitterness in here and just appreciate future and his music. Kthx

Bruh hit us with the kthx tho.

I know there were more views on the video. I heard that the video was taken down then put back up, any reason why?

^^^i tried but hes not showing up on my story line thingy...ill keep peeping though.

and march madness song of 2k15? naaaaaaaaa but like you said, no arguing

I think soty was March madness or trap ******

During the summer I definitely heard trap ****** everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom