Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

To get away from this whole Ciara topic...

WATTBA finally went gold.
I only copped 8 songs (Diamonds Dancing, Plastic Bag, Jumpman, Change Locations, Jersey, 30 For 30, I'm The Plug & Big Rings) off that from iTunes wasn't feelin the rest

Last edited:
I thought digital dash was one of the best ones and you skipped that one lol

I only copped 8 songs (Diamonds Dancing, Plastic Bag, Jumpman, Change Locations, Jersey, 30 For 30, I'm The Plug & Big Rings) off that from iTunes wasn't feelin the rest
Wouldn't you have saved money by buying the whole project instead of individual songs?

Ciara got ol boy upset, he fed up with the football emojis under his pics. If Russell actually wins the SB man :lol:

There are only 11 songs on the tape :lol:

Dudes were denying themselves from liking the tape soooo hard, but quietly like the whole tape. That joint slapped. 5peat.

Digital Dash, Diamonds Dancing, Plastic Bag and Change Locations were the only songs I liked from the jump and those are still the only ones I play.

That track new level, idc bout fergs verses but when future raps on that track...GOODNESS

Still waiting for Will to admit that WATTBA was a dope project. :lol:
will never lie to myself. If it helps it's not futures worst project but I can't put it up there with the other 4 masterpieces. That's disrespectful to put that in the 5peat next to 56 man nah not even in the same breathe. Y'all can cook tho.

To get away from this whole Ciara topic...

WATTBA finally went gold.
No Digital Dash? You're doing yourself a huge disservice... the hook alone is gah damn cold.
That track new level, idc bout fergs verses but when future raps on that track...GOODNESS
Agreed. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now be patient and pray for free bricks 2.5 to show u guys how real chemistry with hendrix is supposed to be.

This is true.

Was Confused the last track Wop and Future had together? I thought that song should've been bigger than it was in the clubs.
Yea. I thought free bricks in general went under the radar. Maybe because it wasn't cool to like future back then

Yea. I thought free bricks in general went under the radar. Maybe because it wasn't cool to like future back then

Confused was on the Molly/Lean/Gas tape from like 2012/2013. Not Free Bricks. But I agree Free Bricks wasn't as big as it should've been.

Free Bricks though, people hadn't caught on to Future then. That's the tape that really made me a fan of Hendrix. Once Wop stamped him...and I heard Lamborghini....I was sold.

Yea I know it was on lean I was just saying future and wop aren't appreciated as they should. Haven't missed yet

There are only 11 songs on the tape :lol:

Dudes were denying themselves from liking the tape soooo hard, but quietly like the whole tape. That joint slapped. 5peat.

:lol: I know for me personally it crept up on me without me even noticing it.

"It's aight there's a couple of joints"

Week later "Damn these two kind of slap too, it's just alright though"

After a month, "it's solid but I only really really **** with..."

Goes on to list 9-10 out of 11 tracks

Back
Top Bottom