Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

U ain't gotta tell me b. Only time I listen to anything off that tape is when I comes on my shuffle. Joint came and went, 56 nights is my go to when I need to ride out.
I try to listen to different artists but 56 Nights be callin' a brotha

Lol yea drake could have left the simp talk off the end of DD........you doing me dirty.....you know......that ***** can't save your soul....haven't even heard from you not a single word from you......ungrateful.... Go back to a perfect match for you unstable.......

Lol yea drake could have left the simp talk off the end of DD........you doing me dirty.....you know......that ***** can't save your soul....haven't even heard from you not a single word from you......ungrateful.... Go back to a perfect match for you unstable.......

You know the verse quite well sir.

I really wish people would stop referring to Future fans as "Future Hive", he not Beyonce let this man have his own

This was my favorite part of the song lol. I wanted to tell my ex that word for word lol

This was my favorite part of the song lol. I wanted to tell my ex that word for word lol
:lol: I be hitting the hand motions and everything. NAH!!!!!!! You still can [emoji]128514[/emoji] record that part into a voice txt message hit send and then block

Last edited:
:rofl:

Me and my friends definitely had me raising an eyebrow at first.

:rofl:
Thought I was the only one.

That and the way he sings the "summers mine thought I said it a about a hundred times". Off of cameras/good ones on Take care. Sounded Hella sus lol

Last edited:
I've been too busy to address it this week but real quick to all you cats that were in here gossiping, including my boy @Willchamberlain  who was way off the leash.

For one, hatin' on Wesley Presley when that joint is an absolute banger... if you don't rock with it I'm just going to assume you can't relate and don't or haven't been able to pull white birds like that. Then dudes go on to talk all crazy about Fewtch personal life yappin' about getting his sh** together because some of ya'll assuming he's an addict about to OD, yet the guy just had the most successful year of his career and deserves every bit of praise because he's worked harder and smarter than any artist in the world outside of maybe Adele. So yeah, miss me with all that non-sense gossip being solely based off assumptions across the board, dudes actin' like Fewtch out here in the streets like Amy Winehouse but yet he isn't ever cancelling shows or showing up on stage strung out and/or too wasted to put on amazing shows consistently.

Lastly, Hendrix is on pharmaceuticals, not crack-cocaine and the fact ya'll the same dudes in here drinking alcohol on the regular which is far worse for you than prescription drugs is comical, just because alcohol is legal doesn't mean a gah damn. For the record, I think all drugs should be legal, it's 2016, apply logic and don't cast stones from a glass house. /rant

Last edited:
I've been too busy to address it this week but real quick to all you cats that were in here gossiping, including my boy @Willchamberlain
 who was way off the leash.

For one, hatin' on Wesley Presley when that joint is an absolute banger... if you don't rock with it I'm just going to assume you can't relate and don't or haven't been able to pull white birds like that in the past. Then dudes go on to talk all crazy about Fewtch personal life yappin' about getting his sh** together because some of ya'll assuming he's an addict about to OD, yet the guy just had the most successful year of his career and deserves every bit of praise because he's worked harder and smarter than any artist in the world outside of maybe Adele. So yeah, miss me with all that non-sense gossip being solely based off assumptions across the board, dudes actin' like Fewtch out here in the streets like Amy Winehouse but yet dude isn't ever cancelling or showing up on stage strung out and/or too wasted to put on a good show.

Lastly, Hendrix is on pharmaceuticals, not crack-cocaine and the fact ya'll the same dudes in here drinking alcohol on the regular which is far worse for you than prescription drugs is comical, just because alcohol is legal doesn't mean a gah damn. It's 2016, apply logic and don't cast stones from a glass house. /rant
So is Future writing you a check for the cape???

Last edited:
Wesley Presley still the worse of the 4peat, he still a junkie and he's still that guy. Every junkie not on the streets ashy, he's a functioning addict, I said for his children b his children. Live a long life for the Lil ones... Lil ones Lil ones Lil ones. He still that guy at the end of the day.

I've been too busy to address it this week but real quick to all you cats that were in here gossiping, including my boy @Willchamberlain
 who was way off the leash.

For one, hatin' on Wesley Presley when that joint is an absolute banger... if you don't rock with it I'm just going to assume you can't relate and don't or haven't been able to pull white birds like that in the past. Then dudes go on to talk all crazy about Fewtch personal life yappin' about getting his sh** together because some of ya'll assuming he's an addict about to OD, yet the guy just had the most successful year of his career and deserves every bit of praise because he's worked harder and smarter than any artist in the world outside of maybe Adele. So yeah, miss me with all that non-sense gossip being solely based off assumptions across the board, dudes actin' like Fewtch out here in the streets like Amy Winehouse but yet dude isn't ever cancelling or showing up on stage strung out and/or too wasted to put on a good show.

Lastly, Hendrix is on pharmaceuticals, not crack-cocaine and the fact ya'll the same dudes in here drinking alcohol on the regular which is far worse for you than prescription drugs is comical, just because alcohol is legal doesn't mean a gah damn. It's 2016, apply logic and don't cast stones from a glass house. /rant
So is Future writing you a check for the cape???

Possibly, why, what's good?

Now & Aintchu are far worse than Wesley Presley. I dont even know if I'd call Wesley the worst song on Monster lol. That whole mixtape still goes

Back
Top Bottom