Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Never gon lose is overlooked? Easily in my top 3 songs out of the 4 peat.

Last edited:
What It Is
Work
Wee
Freak
Hell Of A Life
**** On 'Em
Get Off Of Me
So Sick
So Sick Pt. 2
and more Gorilla Zoe x Zaytoven slaps

Last edited:
Yea gorilla Zoe and young Ralph did work on zay beats back then but oj and Gucci flowed on them the best...I still listen to juice world like its 08..they should have replaced Courtney money with Frenchie

Last edited:
Yea gorilla Zoe and young Ralph did work on zay beats back then but oj and Gucci flowed on them the best...I still listen to juice world like its 08..they should have replaced Courtney money with Frenchie
Juice world will forever be classic. And hood classic extra. They call me young juice, I am the damn truf, I'm ice water whipping ***** what about u

Bruh I can't stop playing the Snipper he showed on his snapchat

I don't eat no sushi
I drink lean and I smoke reefer

:lol: :pimp: HEAT!

Alot of them tapes had recycled tracks tho. Diamonds and dope will always be appreciated tho. 'Oprah Winfrey been giving free chicken, them thanks go for 20 Oprah is u tripping'

Now he Florida hype man smh

Last edited:
Small percentage recycled tho. Still remember Zoe talkin' bout them young guys with mohawks and designs clownin' em then a year later had designs and a mohawk smh

^^^ I watched that joint "live" last night 
mean.gif

DJ Khaled is bunz, the song selection couldn't have been worst, and I'm willing to bet @Willchamberlain  about threw up if he even made it thru that video.

Last edited:
Man f what you all talking. Khaled is that dude. :smokin :lol:

Had a job interview on Wednesday, listened to that Khaled motivational video, went into that mf and killt it. :lol:

"Cuban link hang off my neck, to your nip from my neck

To my watch and my chain, it's gon' drizzle, gon' drizzle"

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom