Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Relax with the NOW slander

the transition from Diamonds From Africa > Now is deadly

Alcohol is worse than pills and lean.....Come on son
That's when larry david larry david lost me with the rant. The first part he had a cpl valid points but then he went left with that s**t

Now & Aintchu are far worse than Wesley Presley. I dont even know if I'd call Wesley the worst song on Monster lol. That whole mixtape still goes
U done lost ya mind bruh...ain't chu is a banger...Wesley Presley ain't bad but ain't chu is an actual dope record

That's when larry david larry david lost me with the rant. The first part he had a cpl valid points but then he went left with that s**t
U done lost ya mind bruh...ain't chu is a banger...Wesley Presley ain't bad but ain't chu is an actual dope record

Ive always hated that kinda flow. Thats why I dont like Where Ya At that much either. I only dont like Now cause of the way he it starts off but once he calms down I mess with it

Suprised there's no "No Compadre" hate. Couldn't stand that song at first.

"Now" is fire. On NT, I think you guys would say, Future "skated on that track".

Now grew on me. One of my favorite cuts on there. No compadre is cool. One of the weaker songs, but it still bums.

Never gon lose deserves more luv.

No Compadre just doesn't come together. 

Terrible pedestrian hook. Beat is bipolar. 

Definitely bottom tier of the 4peat. 

Alcohol is worse than pills and lean.....Come on son
It is.  Opiates are not neurotoxic, and do not harm your liver or other parts of your body the way alcohol does.  Ask a doctor.  Most of the harm in opiates come from error in use and extreme overdose, and it takes far more than you'd think to OD.  While they are more addictive, the harm they do to your body is considerably less.  Even tobacco is alot more harmful to you than opiates. 

Anything can be ok in moderation and terrible in excess.   Lets educate ourselves folks.

U can't get the full appreciation of songs like no compadre and diamonds from Africa without a system. God damn why they steal my **** [emoji]128544[/emoji]

#MetroCardNT not gonna understand lol
I don't know how it's possible to be a huge future fan with no whip. The music is cool when u riding, but the whip take it to another level and a system makes it god level. Can't see myself on the bus feeling godly hearing thought it was a drought the first time. The club also, if u never partied to this **** u doing yaself a disservice

Never Gon Loose stay getting overlooked on 56 Nights. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Man that is my theme song before work. Such an ill track. :smokin
No Compadre fire. **** what yall heard, that bass hit hard in the whip. Bout to play that jawn now lol
ABSURD BASS on that track.
**** sounds like something from the Terminator movie.
:lol: :pimp: So true.
I don't know how it's possible to be a huge future fan with no whip. The music is cool when u riding, but the whip take it to another level and a system makes it god level. Can't see myself on the bus feeling godly hearing thought it was a drought the first time. The club also, if u never partied to this **** u doing yaself a disservice
I have to be careful bumpin Future in the whip. The right track will have me doing triple digit speeds on the freeway. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom