Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Geez @ Chelsea's match yesterday :lol:

Glad I didn't watch the game. Chelsea and Jets. Sighs...

Chelsea's 22/23 season reminds me of the 15/16 season

:smh: @ comments from FFF president

So Zidane to Brazil national team? :emoji_eyes:

An hour ago, I was surfing south asian T20 cricket leagues. Checked their dates when their 2023 season start. Just found out that Indian Premier League got new insane broadcasting right deals last summer. $6.1 billions total for five seasons. And an IPL season only has three months total every year. EPL broadcasting right deals will expire in 2025. Cannot imagine what does it look like

FmCiK4iWQAIzqY-

FmCiej0XkAA-kZO

Wonder what he does next besides Golf?

Like if Wales is in trouble from a manager stand point, they'll definitely give him that job.

Bale is one of those players that we will remember more fondly a few years removed from their retirement. Staying at madrid too long tainted him to a lot of the fans

I’m still getting use to parts of the game - loans to me are a trip :lol: it makes sense, but damn it just seems weird. i cant even compare it to nothin cause american sports dont really have the same reach (financially/different leagues) anywhere else in the world.

Paying $10m euro for 6 months + the players salary. sheesh.

Honestly, Football is politics half the time. So it’s fine with me.

But I’m not putting this all on Bolsonaro - I’m putting it on the Brazilian people.

Lots of Brazilians consider themselves to be the US equivalent in South America. They’ve ALWAYS had a crazy infatuation with the United States.

They love to copy the United States politically/systematically/economically/etc…

So like I said - wasn’t surprised.
I mean, the history’s of the country, the demographics, racial politics are all very similar. I know we separate them because of the continental divide but Brazilians are Americans at the end of the day, and they have a lot of the same perceptions and forces that have shaped their history that have shaped ours here in the U.S.

It seems like the football players stay away from politics for the most part in Brazil (except for the right wing guys like Moura) but I’m curious if any current players commented on what happened yesterday yet?

Also well Felix be able to qualify for Champions league play or not? Thought there were limitations there cause he already played this year for Athletico?

Cause if he can’t play champions I’m not sure what the point of this loan would be.

Also well Felix be able to qualify for Champions league play or not? Thought there were limitations there cause he already played this year for Athletico?

Cause if he can’t play champions I’m not sure what the point of this loan would be.
They got rid of that rule years ago

It seems like the football players stay away from politics for the most part in Brazil
Lame *** neymar a known bolsonaro supporter tho, among others. A lot of these guys thinking about taxation (or lack thereof) before thinking about the well being of the Brazilian people

Yea, I doubt Neymar has a political bone in his body though, he just wanted to beat the tax fraud and Bolsonaro was his way out of that.

I know Richarlsion is semi outspoken and I’ve heard Guimares is in the left as well but it seems there much more weary of being outspoken on the left in Brazil compared to us in the U.S.

Really enjoyed watching Bale that last year at Spurs and his first few years at RM. To me watching the Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo link up was more enjoyable than MSN. True world class legend of the game.

For his time at RM to be even considered in a comparison to Hazard is truly dishonest. Bale is a RM legend, hazard is no where near.

Back
Top Bottom