• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My best guess is that new board members and coaches aren't impressed with some of current players. It won't be easy to sell high wages players

Felix? I think it's more than just loan. I feel like Boehly wants to strengthen a business relationship with super agent Mendes after the Enzo situation

I am willing to have faith in Potter. It's unfair to judge him based on the result now. I think if we have players who have motivations or desires, team will play well under Potter

To be honest, Reece James and Ben Chily are the reasons why their attacking always looks great Even with Alonso, their attacking looked good too. Cururella looking awful. He needs to step up

I miss her too. I wish Roman revamped scouting department when he had a chance

Why do you have faith in Potter tho?

What has he done in his career that warranted this faith?

Not able to watch the game but Monday night arsenal games are always **** shows

Edit: 2 goals right after I said it :lol:

Last edited:
I’m still getting use to parts of the game - loans to me are a trip :lol: it makes sense, but damn it just seems weird. i cant even compare it to nothin cause american sports dont really have the same reach (financially/different leagues) anywhere else in the world.

Paying $10m euro for 6 months + the players salary. sheesh.

Baseball and Soccer have a lot of similarities since they both don’t have Salary Caps. Money, ownership, recruiting, and development is very important.

But yea I’ve heard this before a lot. :lol:

Think of it as. Atletico spent alot of money on Felix. Felix doesn’t want to be there. So they’re willing to loan him to get some of that money back. So they’re shipping him to a different country where he can’t come back to haunt them.

But there are other circumstances where teams loan players out - development is another reason. Similar to when MLB put young players in AAA or AA (to get better) This isn’t that tho.

So Mendes went to Spain to get Felix away to a team in a better situation than Atleti and a better fit for his services.

How did things end up with him going to Chelsea and extending his contract??

Now he's gonna have all the pressure to be the savior of a dysfunctional squad and help fire up their anemic attack.

Only clear winner here is Atleti getting a decent bag for a loan of a player they want to get rid of

So Mendes went to Spain to get Felix away to a team in a better situation than Atleti and a better fit for his services.

How did things end up with him going to Chelsea and extending his contract??

Now he's gonna have all the pressure to be the savior of a dysfunctional squad and help fire up their anemic attack.

Only clear winner here is Atleti getting a decent bag for a loan of a player they want to get rid of

It’s 6 months. No guaranteed option to buy.

If Felix doesn’t like he’ll be put out on the market again.

Not that much pressure.

Salute :pimp:
261FF610-385F-4C25-8DFE-2A918F58EDED.jpeg

CF8981CA-A3BF-4ED9-8DC0-26685D00F4CF.jpeg

Arsenal should have pounced on Felix and went for it.

Would have liked to see Felix there and him playing his best position centrally

He would have been able to do everything Gaby Jesus did and more.

It’s 6 months. No guaranteed option to buy.

If Felix doesn’t like he’ll be put out on the market again.

Not that much pressure.
That Chelsea attack has been a black hole :lol:, he'll 100% be expected to help change that big time the rest of the season.

That Chelsea attack has been a black hole :lol:, he'll 100% be expected to help change that the rest of the season.

But it’s not a long term commitment.

Chelsea are under way more pressure than Felix is.

If it doesn’t work out he’s gone. I don’t get the “pressure”.

Where do y'all be getting your signed footy stuff from?
There’s a business in The Netherlands called De Hand Van Maradona (“The hand of Maradona”) that has a good stock. That’s where I got my framed signed Bale Spurs kit. They do authentication services too, as well as framing.
My squad signed kit was from the official Spurs store.

32EC2581-993D-44AD-ACC8-01400DCDEFCA.png

he will not press and move off the ball like gaby does
he won’t actually do any of the intangibles that gaby does
Which is why I don't think Arteta pushed to get him ahead of Chelsea. I would have liked him for no reason other than depth, and his finishing ability if he gets the service.

Chelsea has been doing the second half of season loan thing for years. Crespo, Quaresma, Higuain and some players I'm forgetting

he will not press and move off the ball like gaby does
he won’t actually do any of the intangibles that gaby does
Someone who understands ball and what gabi brings to a team :smokin

Cats just be focused on goal count like it's FIFA and try to descredit that man

Which is why I don't think Arteta pushed to get him ahead of Chelsea. I would have liked him for no reason other than depth, and his finishing ability if he gets the service.

I think Felix would tho. It’s pressing in a fun system that’s scores goals on a team trying to win the EPL.

This isn’t like pressing under that terrorist Simeone.

But I can understand that reservation. I get it.

Arsenal were definitely interested in Felix.

So were United, but neither could really justify paying £15m for a 5 month trial run/loan

That's where Todd Boehly comes in :lol:

There’s a business in The Netherlands called De Hand Van Maradona (“The hand of Maradona”) that has a good stock. That’s where I got my framed signed Bale Spurs kit. They do authentication services too, as well as framing.
My squad signed kit was from the official Spurs store.

32EC2581-993D-44AD-ACC8-01400DCDEFCA.png

Appreciate it. Always on the lookout for items.

Yea that’s a crazy amount of money for a 6 month loan.

If it was with a guaranteed option to buy it’d be more justifiable.

We’ll be back here soon this Summer wondering where Felix will go next.

Back
Top Bottom