Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Whew

Really playing footy/FIFA manager irl :lol:

No idea how that level of control over a player they have on loan though :lol:

Boehly's willing to do anything to try and fix this squad.

Great mentality but wrong execution. He might need to take some time to understand the game first.

As for Potter...Boehly got rid of Tuchel for him so I would think that Potter has space on the runway before crashing and burning.

If he can't get right by next season then he might be in trouble.

Why do you have faith in Potter tho?

What has he done in his career that warranted this faith?

Yeah, he isn't exactly that kind of manager Chelsea usually go after. Lampard was different due to his Chelsea legendary status

I am open to the idea of the new direction the club is taking right now. Potter may not be a top tier manager but it doesn't bother to me

I believe that players aren't the only ones who take a leap in sports. Managers can take a leap too.

I was more impressed with Potter's years with Ostersunds FK even though I know it's a club in a lower reputation league

I liked the way Brighton played under Potter

From what I heard, he's well known for his skills in player development during his highly work rate at Brighton. So I hope he does the same for Chelsea

He prefers having double pivot defensive midfielders. Zakaria looks excellent under Potter. The wild part is that that's the same player Tuchel couldn't recognize the name

We haven't seen Potterball yet

Chelsea had same problem under Sarri. Fans chanted "**** Sarriball" in January or February. It took players long months to finally play Sarriball. Then Sarri left immedietaly. The cycle started over again

Managers take their time. Players gotta buy the system as well

Rome wasn't built in a day

To be honest, I am totally done *****ing and whining about coaches :lol:

Yeah, he isn't exactly that kind of manager Chelsea usually go after. Lampard was different due to his Chelsea legendary status

I am open to the idea of the new direction the club is taking right now. Potter may not be a top tier manager but it doesn't bother to me

I believe that players aren't the only ones who take a leap in sports. Managers can take a leap too.

I was more impressed with Potter's years with Ostersunds FK even though I know it's a club in a lower reputation league

I liked the way Brighton played under Potter

From what I heard, he's well known for his skills in player development during his highly work rate at Brighton. So I hope he does the same for Chelsea

He prefers having double pivot defensive midfielders. Zakaria looks excellent under Potter. The wild part is that that's the same player Tuchel couldn't recognize the name

We haven't seen Potterball yet

Chelsea had same problem under Sarri. Fans chanted "**** Sarriball" in January or February. It took players long months to finally play Sarriball. Then Sarri left immedietaly. The cycle started over again

Managers take their time. Players gotta buy the system as well

Rome wasn't built in a day

To be honest, I am totally done *****ing and whining about coaches :lol:

Alright, alright.

are these reports substantiated or is it a case of footy journalism targeting the new american owner for press?
this is commonplace in spain.

new badge 🔥🔥
A29763BC-3F95-42B2-8F5D-FBFC3948C226.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom